[Locked] Craving Scolding Removal

Unfortunately, we've had to remove the Craving Scolding chapter by Sayori. Sayori's editor at the publisher in Japan failed to inform the artist that their work would be made available on FAKKU uncensored. Sayori is especially sensitive about making her work available without censorship, she also does the art for the NEKOPARA games which have censored art despite an official English 18+ patch.

Fortunately, we are on good terms with the artist. So we will continue working with her in an attempt to find a solution. But for now, the chapter has been removed.
Not sure how to feel about this. Hope something gets worked out, Sayori-sensei's work isn't something I want to miss.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Kind of an odd reason, have to say I'm curious why she feels that way, but oh well.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Japan really needs to get rid of their ridiculous censorship laws. As this (and minori's insistence on mosaics in their VNs) shows, it clearly is getting in the way of Japanese artists and companies selling their work outside Japan where uncensored is the expected norm while at the same time uncensored Japanese language adult material is also produced outside Japan, competing with censored Japanese material. There's no sane reason left to keep this up in a global market situation like this, it only hurts Japan itself.
GetSomeCuddles Tim Tam McFlim Flam
Hopefully we get it back soon! I read it when it was "accidentally" released and insta-fav'd. I need it.
BitNdragon More Than A God
I don't get it, but I respect it. Hopefully she will reconsider not really a fan of censorship.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
GetSomeCuddles wrote...
Hopefully we get it back soon! I read it when it was "accidentally" released and insta-fav'd. I need it.

Same
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
It's somehow strange that the artist feels uneasy with his her work being shown uncensored, especially as he she created it uncensored in the first place... but well, the artist is the artist after all...

The chapter had a wonderful coloring and great art,so hopefully we will soon see it again...
Cat-ness NekoMancer
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
It's somehow strange that the artist feels uneasy with her work being shown uncensored, especially as she created it uncensored in the first place... but well, the artist is the artist after all...

The chapter had a wonderful coloring and great art,so hopefully we will soon see it again...

Fixed
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Cat-ness wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
It's somehow strange that the artist feels uneasy with her work being shown uncensored, especially as she created it uncensored in the first place... but well, the artist is the artist after all...

Fixed

I wasn't aware that the artist was a she (although Jacob mentioned it in his post) and so phrased it like I would in German, but in this case you are of course right
This is really strange. You'd think most artists would be happy to see their content published as originally intended. I truly wonder what her reasons behind this are.
Hoping this gets resolved anyhow
erolover Ero Maniac
I really loved this chapter, it has beautiful artwork in color, and to top it off, gyaru, so I'm dismayed about Sayori not wanting the chapter to be published uncensored. As disappointing as this is, I respect the author's rights, but I hope in the future FAKKU can work something out with her so they can put the chapter back online, uncensored, as I'd like to be able to re-read it.
It's nice to see you being upfront about this issue. Let's hope the chapter can be re-posted later, even if it's censored.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Sucks that a kogal chapter had to bite the bullet.
Feronen Vanilla Pope
...oh...OH I KNOW WHY SHE'S SENSITIVE ABOUT THAT!

*dies laughing*
In case anyone's interested, I started a discussion on this a while ago and there where some interesting insights and opinions
http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/14114-sayoris-views-on-censorship/