[Locked] Subscribed but cannot view subscriber content

Pages 1234Next
So, have been a subscriber for a couple months now, but have just started having a problem as of last night, wherein when I go to view subscriber content, it acts as if I am not a subscriber despite being logged in. When I click 'subscribe now', it puts me through the prompt to purchase a subscription, up until the third step whereupon it states that I already have a subscription.

I checked my bank account, and my payment for this month hasn't been bounced (still in the processing stage), but I've never had it deny me access like this before during the payment-processing period, and was wondering if there was anything to be done or if I just need to wait it out.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I've created a support ticket for you and someone should help you shortly. If you have any further questions, you can use the form found at https://www.fakku.net/contact
Same situation here. Created a support ticket yesterday, still no answer.
Giving me same issue as well.
I too am having this issue.
Everyone should be fixed, looks like it took care of itself earlier today. If anyone else has this issue you can post in this thread or use the support form (preferred).
Submitted a ticket before realizing that I had this issue. I have had to re sub for the past 2-3 months and thought it was the same as usual.
kailuun Mystery Man of Culture
I am having this issue as well. I am a subscriber yet it is saying I cannot view the subscribed content. I attempted to resubscribe but it is telling me that I am already a subscriber.

I am paying for a service that I cannot use. What is going on?
I am getting the same problem I already submitted a support ticket though.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I've created a support ticket for the people above and we should have this fixed for you shortly.

If you have any further problems, please use the form found at https://www.fakku.net/contact.
Currently happening to me as well. I assume like above it'll resolve itself eventually, but still wanting to raise the issue.
lightofshadow wrote...
Submitted a ticket before realizing that I had this issue. I have had to re sub for the past 2-3 months and thought it was the same as usual.

There was an error with your recurring billing, you should be all set to resubscribe like normal.

madGigz wrote...
I am getting the same problem I already submitted a support ticket though.

banpodsasl wrote...
Currently happening to me as well. I assume like above it'll resolve itself eventually, but still wanting to raise the issue.

Your credit cards expired before the most recent charge (you should have received an email about this).
Having the same issue here too.
I am having the same issue
Scrapy wrote...
Having the same issue here too.

otokoshiro wrote...
I am having the same issue

Fixed! Welcome back.
Same problem as well
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
Submitted a ticket, guess I'll leave a message here as well. Don't know what happened.
Also having this... damn this must be repetitive...
Same here
Pages 1234Next