Overwatch

Zolnir wrote...
I am ridiculously bad at this game.

Anyone wanna invite me as friend?

MrMusical wrote...
It be fun to play with you folks :3
Let me know you bnet

I added a public listing for battle tags on to the top thread if you guys want to give me your battle net info for other fakku members to see.
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
From personal experience I highly recommend playing this game with friends, unless you are a lone wolf. :P
I think I'm doing this right
MusicalMan#1275

Edit: Should specify I play on NA
Crax #1503. I play on Asia server but I can switch for America if you're playing there. Just not Europe - I'm already a bad enough shot as it is.
Winston feels useless in my opinion. His ult is nothing since the enemy team can evade it with no problem by running from him and his leap is just weird since it goes in one direction and not where you aim it at with the cross hair. I've been maining Torbjorn. Dude is fucking really good. Can give allies armor buffs after killing enemies, upgrade his turret for more damage and sustain, and fucking has an ult that buffs his health, armor, and attack speed. This little guy is not one to leave unchecked.

Add me if you want on PSN.

IGN = ZeriamWasanagi
I'm more of a Junkrat guy since my aiming is shit.
623 FAKKU QA
Zeriam wrote...
Winston feels useless in my opinion. His ult is nothing since the enemy team can evade it with no problem by running from him and his leap is just weird since it goes in one direction and not where you aim it at with the cross hair. I've been maining Torbjorn. Dude is fucking really good. Can give allies armor buffs after killing enemies, upgrade his turret for more damage and sustain, and fucking has an ult that buffs his health, armor, and attack speed. This little guy is not one to leave unchecked.

IGN = ZeriamWasanagi

Yeah I have no desire to play Winston. Torbjorn is good but not on things like offense for payload since you have to move constantly. For me I like support characters (mostly Lucio) since I can't aim for shit and he has a great kit to offset that. His alt fire is amazing.

bnet name is Sysreq#11145
623 wrote...
Zeriam wrote...

IGN = ZeriamWasanagi

Yeah I have no desire to play Winston. Torbjorn is good but not on things like offense for payload since you have to move constantly. For me I like support characters (mostly Lucio) since I can't aim for shit and he has a great kit to offset that. His alt fire is amazing.

is there an extra 1 on that? Battle net tags are generally only 4 numbers after the tag
623 FAKKU QA
IvIajoi2n wrote...
623 wrote...
Zeriam wrote...

IGN = ZeriamWasanagi

is there an extra 1 on that? Battle net tags are generally only 4 numbers after the tag

Nope, mine has 5 I guess. A couple of my friends also have 5 numbers in their tags.
Open Beta is now live across PC, Xbox 1 & PS4, encase anyone is curious about trying it for free.
Went straight into a game without doing the tutorial and I was pleasantly surprised by how accessible the game is. Highest K/DA in all the games I've been in as Tracer!
FIGHT ME AT A STRATEGY GAME, YOU SHOW OFF!
1523 SerCullhor. I return as the undisputed throw master.
623 FAKKU QA
Anyone enjoying knocking people off ledges yet? I have to say it's extremely satisfying on, say, that greek Ilios stage playing as Lucio or Winston and just pushing someone into the abyss.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Pagliacci#6868

How do I use Winston? When will Pharah bullying end?
623 wrote...
Anyone enjoying knocking people off ledges yet?

The only acceptable Reinhardt kills are when you bring someone else off the ledge with you

Spent a good few rounds giggling behind a shield denying Crees and 76s ults. They don't even shoot-they just stand watching their hopes and dreams time out.
Tried a few games, and I dunno. Its a solid game, but that's it? I feel like it's missing sonething.

People don'tappreciate healers enough in that game.

I'll still probably get it in the end.
deadsx wrote...
Tried a few games, and I dunno. Its a solid game, but that's it? I feel like it's missing sonething.

People don'tappreciate healers enough in that game.

I'll still probably get it in the end.

I think supports are universally un-appreciated in all games. Everyone wants to play the damage character and everyone else becomes a second class citizen. In overwatch there's already that issue of no one wanting to support or tank lol.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Pleasantly surprised how this game is. I got to only play it for 2 days for the beta, but so far I like it. Nice change of pace for me since I've been recently been in a slump in both playing MtG and SFV competitively.

I like playing D.Va and Symmetra since not a lot of people like playing Tank/Support roles.

Hit me up some time guys:

Sakabato#1240
anyone from EU for sum games? The thing with this game is that you're easily fed up with it but once you're done you want to go back.