[Anime] Rate The Last Anime You Watched

Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Record Of Lodoss War OVAs: Pretty surprised to see it did age kinda well. I would love to see it remastered one day.
I do know there is another series of it but it seems less appealing to look at.
Yomigaeru Sora

Good stuff, helicopter rescue team doing their job. Too bad only 13 eps 8/10

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://ci.memecdn.com/91/8799091.jpg

But seriously they, author, shouldnt have done what they did. I mean why? What was even the illness? The plot did not demand it, so 7/10 for family values sake.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi 8/10 - Best of the season

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2 - 7/10 - Ending left a bad tastes in my mouth

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 6/10 - OK comedy piece, probably watch season 2

Heavy Object - 7/10 - Had its moments

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen - 5/10 - Didn't live up, feels unfinished

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut - 2/10 - Trash
Schwarzesmarken - 7/10

Definitely better than the terrible Totale Eclipse adaptation, and IMHO a great appetizer for the upcoming visual novel.

Still can't rate it too high, one needs plenty of knowledge of the BETAverse to enjoy the show, and some stuff present in the source material was heavily modified or removed in the anime.
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: 8,5 /10

I really enjoyed it. The characters were great, the art was superb. I'd love to explain my few issues I had with the show but I'd have to delve deep into spoiler territory. One of my favorite Anime of all time is Steins;Gate. I can definitely recommend it to everyone who enjoyed that one.

All in all: Go watch it! It's only 12 episodes and for sure no waste of time.
KidA11 wrote...
I'd love to explain my few issues I had with the show but I'd have to delve deep into spoiler territory.

:3 ?
Durarara!!x2 Ketsu
Meh. All the recent Drrr seasons has been sub-par, which is disappointing since the first season was very enjoyable. It did feel like it was getting better when Izaya got kidnapped but nope.

Koyomimonogatari
Loved this one. The first episodes captured the Bakemonogatari feeling very well. And I also understood why they wanted to push this one out between Owari 1 and 2. Owari part 2 when?

Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/IvfnDx.png

Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows
It was okay. It was just like the short tbh.

Ajin
Not finished yet but might as well be. I'm only watching it for the Makoto lookalike. Like I'm skipping through each episode just to watch the scenes she's in. I love Makoto, she's cute.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/bh-T1o.png
Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/R3TLt5.png
Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/W5v28w.png
Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/vGnUP0.png

Dimension W
Meh. It was okay at best. It was better than most stuff this season but still felt short. They also tried really hard to make the robot girl look cute.

Musaigen no Phantom World
Meh. The usual kyoani fair. It looks good but it's not that funny.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi
It was pretty good. The ending was eh but at least they knew how to pull off cliffhangers well. Bonus points for good character designs.

Dagashi Kashi
Meh. Dull humor.

Vampire Hunter D (2000)
It was alright.

Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda.
Go watch it, it's really good. The songs are simple but catchy and I really like them. The story is a little cliche but it doesn't really matter.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/tAi5aM.png

Nasu: Andalusia no Natsu
It was alright.

Nasu: Suitcase no Wataridori
Suddenly Pepe has a personality. I prefer this movie overall because it gives off more charisma than the first. I got tired just watching both the Nasu's movies.

Bakemono no Ko
Not as good as his previous movies. But it includes all the elements of a great movie.
Ryssen wrote...
Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda.
Go watch it, it's really good. The songs are simple but catchy and I really like them. The story is a little cliche but it doesn't really matter.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://fuwa.se/f/tAi5aM.png

Yet another find from you! thanks for the tip

edit
Actually the story is great, from saying stuff that you dont believe in to the part with smelly armpits. All thats left is to apply it to rl.
Arpeggio of Blue Steel Ars Nova - 8/10

After having a look at the Cadenza movie, got in the mood to rewatch the original. Not sure if I prefer this or the manga, but still good.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Noragami 8/10
Just good overall.

Noragami Aragoto 8/10
Better then season 1 and it fixs up some plot holes.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi(ERASED) 7/10
It was good I will give it that, but it could had been a lot better at some points. I feel like after about episode 6-8 is when it started to slow down a bit. Also ending can be a bit hit and miss with people I feel like.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Ok, winter season wrap up

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi 5/10

Eh, wasn't felling it from the beginning, and the ending just made it so much worse.

Dimension W 6/10

It was fun I guess, and I liked the way it all looked. Not much more to say

Durarara!!×2 Ketsu 7/10

I'm just going along for the ride at this point, I've stopped trying to follow along. Still has that great music and Drrr atmosphere

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season 7/10

I actually liked this a lot more than S1. Pretty enjoyable overall

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar 7/10

Not too bad, although I have the hardest time getting into the atmosphere. Got a lot better as it went on.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 8/10
AKA: MOTHERFUCKING EXPLOSIONS MOTHERFUCKER

I didn't know how badly I needed a good stupid comedy until I started watching it. I'm sure if I'd been in a different mood I'd only think it was ok, but while stressed out studying for finals, this was exactly what I needed. Also really good to watch with friends.

Koukaku no Pandora 8/10

This show is Ghost in The Shell as a magical girl anime. Literally. Same author, setting, everything. It's not at all like not GiTS SAC though, and it felt more like the much slower paced managa. If you loved SAC for the police drama and awesome action, this is not your cup of tea. It really doesn't even delve into the questions about humanity and technology that the series is known for.

It was more a SoL in the GiTS setting, with a lot of world building and feel good moments. Which I love, and most people hate, but w.e. I was just being pandered to, and I'm ok with that.

Musaigen no Phantom World 3/10

I fucking love Kyoani, but this shit was just bad. It's probably going to be the first Kyoani show I end up dropping, ending my 13 year streak. It's pretty, and that's it. Even the music sucks.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu 9/10

If you like Josei, you'll love this. If you don't, avoid it. Very slow and methodical, but of the utmost quality. Some people will eat it up, others will be board to tears. Not that there's anything wrong with that, the show is slow as balls. Really good if you can handle slow.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Big Order:

I didn't realize the newest story from the Mirai Nikki author was being made into an anime.

First episode wasn't so bad. Just not the same impact directly as Mirai Nikki so far though.

Not bad, just not the same level I guess.
Empire of Corpses

John Watson, Friday, Alesha Karamazov, Nikolay Krasotkin. 1880's, English empire is in state of cold war with Russian empire, cold war involving necromantic technologies that allow using corpses as work power as well as military strength. Young Watson a student at Londan University tries to find a way to bring the soul back to his zombie best friend that he now calls friday. In short, wtf did i watch. 9/10

Harmony

Future, goverment directly controls health of its citizens up to hormonal level using a micro-nano-bio technology called Watchme. Two smart and mental chicks ponder on the question of offing themselves vs pushing everyone to the state of collective consciousness via the loophole in the system. Ghost in the shell stuff happens. 8/10

Game of Thrones (s6e1)

Reintroduction of characters. 6/10
Cat-ness NekoMancer
opanihuya wrote...
Empire of Corpses

Game of Thrones (s6e1)

Game Of Thrones (S6E2)

You Know nothing. 9/10

It was a 7 until like the last five minutes.
Cat-ness wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Empire of Corpses

Game of Thrones (s6e1)

Game Of Thrones (S6E2)

You Know nothing. 9/10

It was a 7 until like the last five minutes.

Awww yeah that snowballs cliffhanger! I thought it was strange when i saw fresh ad banners in town with jon snow portrayed on em, since you know, last time we saw him he was getting cold. plus the author has a reputation for butchering his chars so i was kinda ready to move on. Brilliant, cant wait to see what happens!
Tales of Abyss again
TWGOK Season 2 Episode 6 again
While drinking corona. Friday yahoo!! Weekly routine ORZ

EDIT: Holy Sh*t Haven't updated my MAL signature hahaha!
Stuck on To Heart 2 episode 3 help! Need episode 4,8 and 12 T.T
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Finished watching Gunbuster and Diebuster. Fucking loved both of them.

Honestly, they're probably my favorite Gainax work, although I can certainly see why most people would prefer Eva or TTGL.
Currently watching some Terraformars - Normally I find anime like this to be boring (why get attached to a character you know will die soon?) but I'm starting to enjoy it.

Also been watching some Bakuman (felt like revisiting an older series I never finished, and I loved the manga), and I'm surprised at how well they kept to the original manga.
Just finished Tokyo Ghoul. Both seasons. That final moment though, damn. 9/10 for sure. Cannot wait for :Re!
Nitaboh
Meh.

Kure-nai
It was cute. It's one of those seasonal anime that wasn't fantastic but still worth the time. And why is kanbaru a boy?

Mobile Police Patlabor: WXIII
It was very different from the other Patlabor movies. But I still liked it a lot. Scenary was great, the investigation was great (as per usual) and I liked the quiet duo.
And why is the monster from The Host in this movie?

The patlabor movies really surprised me. I thought they were going to be something on the lines of an Avengers movie. Where the story isn't important and it's 80% banter about stuff I don't care about and 10% action scenes with more banter about stuff I don't care about. But it really wasn't. They don't even have mecha fan-service! Instead it's about detective work and proper investigation among a tight group of coworkers. And you can tell that they know each other very well because they play off each other oh so well. I've got to say, I'm really impressed.

Only Yesterday
Isao Takahata makes very different Ghibli movies. And this one is the same style as Ocean Waves. I liked it but the target demographic is people older than me that has become nostalgic for their past. Besides that though, I liked how they went in and out of memories without any obvious transition, but they still pulled it off excellently since never was I once confused where in the story I was.

Barefoot Gen 2
It was okay.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
It was pretty good. I didn't like the MC, too beta.