Cure Assort (Isya)

Pages Prev123
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/lEQin/1dfee42c53.jpg

Love isya so much. Glad to have a physical release and would love to own some more!
yuri-ism wrote...
Thank you for all the feedback. I am discussing with her about a book option for Zero, her original story. With her new additions to it, it would be roughly 160-200 pages long. Which I think would be perfect for a book

Oh my goodness! I've had that in my favourites for some time now! I liked that story, but wasn't aware of the artist at the time. Yuri-ism has my support!
We have updated Cure Assort to have x3200 downloads (previously the highest resolution was x3000)
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
I am late to the party, wish there was a physical copy. Just got the new one that was released on 04/28/16, hoping for more.
yuri-ism Lesbians!
Hey everyone, we just released her latest work Cure Assort Selection

Sorry for the delays! We're hoping to release her next works at a faster rate this time. We've decided the next ones we'll do is her original manga series "Rule of 0" and release them fully uncensored this time.

Thank you all so much for supporting her and buying her works, it truly means a lot to her. I hope you all will look forward to her upcoming uncensored original!
Happy to purchase quality work. It's been enjoyable, so looking forward to more.
I liked Cure Assort, but I love Cure Assort Selection.

As soon as Kirara mentioned the King's Game, I thought of Rise from Persona 4. (As an aside this is the first time I've seen a hentai use the King's Game. I'd have thought it'd be more common).

The Mana x Rikka story was totally heartwarming.

Also, I was wondering.
Spoiler:
Do Hibiki and Kanade's daughters have names?

I'm really looking forward to the release of Rule of 0.
Pages Prev123