Hello all ^-^

I am rather new to the site and just saying hi xD and whats good to look at on here ^^ i mean i'm not picky.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Hi, welcome to the site and hope you find something you like!

If you're not picky, the subscription is the way to go. We release three magazines a month for around $13.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Hello and welcome
Hi and welcome to the site!
Welcome , nice to meet you :)
Hey, nice to meet you! The subscription is basically a need-to-do, but if you were looking for just a book or two to buy, I personally recommend any of bosshi's stuff. Titikei is also a good choice, and welcome to tokoharu apartments as well. Honestly it's all good haha
thank you thank you ^-^ i'll be looking into all these as soon as my pay check rolls around, and sorry for late reply been busy making cakes(i work as a baker) xD so thank you for the warm welcome and i'll take a look around more so.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Awesome, what kind of cakes do you make?
Welcome to the forums.

Like others have said, the subscription is the way to go if you aren't picky. You get 2 new chapters every day, sometimes more.

As far as books go Bosshi's works are pretty universally recommended. I've never read anything by him I didn't enjoy at least a little bit. Other books vary based on your what you like. I liked Renai Sample and Punikano. I'd also recommend Welcome to Tokoharu Apartments and Alluring Woman. I haven't gotten around to reading either of those, but I have liked other works by those authors.