Gentle or Rough?

Pages Prev123
Depends on the mood honestly. Sometimes its a nice gentle "cuddle-fuck" lol. Like we would be lying down and he would be spooning me and just be like -pokepoke- with his arms around me. Other times it can get a bit wild, yank pants down and go at it like animals on the washing machine kind of thing. Tiny amount of asphyxiation, hands being pinned down, being held down :> Its nice when it's varied honestly.
That Depends if its with a "hit it and quit it, netflix and chill" date usually i go fairly rough and end up roughing her up real good, if its someone im interested and want more from them, i would start all romantic, lots of foreplay, slow at first when things get heated, would go mild rough then slow down and focus on her
end up with more foreplay yatayatayata you get the point

world peace slooooowwlyy
I'm usually the gentle type, but if she wants it a little rougher I can step-up my game. I'm just an old fashioned romantic.
I'd have to say rough ten hundred percent of the way. There's just something so starkly animalistic about it that makes it great to me. That's not to say that I don't enjoy the gentler side of things, if that's how my partner likes it then it's never a bad idea to keep them happy, :)

I've noticed that it's actually really nice to start slow and build up to a roaring crescendo of furiously frenetic frenzy, but whether that surge comes 3 minutes or half an hour into the build is usually... I don't want to say random, but it really depends. It's just nice to surprise your lover and have fun with it, but that's not everybody's cup of tea I guess.

That's how I enjoy sex at least.
for having sex? rough.
for making out? somewhere in between
for relaxing and cuddling? gentle
both, depends on my mood and hers.
xihiroix Sun Worshipper
I lean more towards rough, but I do enjoy both. Mood is important.
I prefer both it all just depends on what mood I'm in.
Always rough ;)
I guess rough, i've only kept it in my mind tho, meaning i've had my fair share of "vanilla" and rought sex but, both of them were really dissapointing.
Gentle would have been my inmediate answer a few years ago but, i can't feel anything from that now days, i guess i'm kind of just pushing anything that will make me feel atached to the other person.
It's kind of sad too because you feel super empty in the end.
I like it Rough. While Gentle is nice to begin with as it makes you feel closer to your partner, when things start heating up, rough makes it worth getting up to that point and you start to loose yourself to the pleasure.
JiuBaDao Eternal Belfast Simp
Both, it all depends on the current situation. Or whichever gets the best reactions out of her.
It depends on the dynamic, like am I the smaller one (with women usually no, though ironically I would prefer to be, not with men though, I'd want to be the top lol).
I mean that doesn't mean that is rigid... I could be someone's princess just as much as their prince lol
Depends on the mood for me. Most women say I'm a mix. Sometimes I'm gentle and sometimes I'm rough. Depends on how animalist or romantic a mood I'm in at the time being.
A year later, I still prefer gentle stuff. Our sex life has slowed down quite substantially, but we still like cuddling most nights, and the cuddling is usually gentle unless emotions and energy and whatnot dictate we want tighter hugs.

I like how light Cherry is with her touch. It almost tickles as she rubs my back, neck, or wherever she resides to touch me. And when emotions are riled up her arms lock up around me, remaining gentle, yet firm. I'd barley feel her arms across my back unless I moved a bit, at which point her arms become unmoving walls that will bounce me right back to her.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Year later and I still want to bang the shit out of her except I would hurt her too much. Anal is the way of the freak. I just rather eat the groceries like God intended.
Pages Prev123