Association football (soccer)

Leicester confirmed as 2015/2016 EPL champions. Now only Bundesliga and LaLiga waiting for rightful league champions.

Feel bad for Spurs, the squad is way too young and it's their first time on title race. Obviously can't handle the pressure unlike Leicester, with Ranieri keep being positive and moving the team goalpost from 40 points - Europa League - Champions League.

People who bet on Leicester from preseason is drowning in mad cash.

Champions league and Europa still looking exciting.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Fuck yes, congratulations.

Call me a sore loser, but I will not congratulate Manchester United for winning the FA Cup against Crystal Palace.

Clattenburg was obviously biased against Crystal Palace. On 2 occasion in which we had the advantage, one of which the ball was in the net, he moved play back to free kick positions.

On the bright side, there are a few positives I took from this match. I believe the Palace fans are one of the most passionate fans in English football. I live on the other side of the planet, but I stayed awake till the final whistle at 120 minutes. Whereas lots of friends who claim to be fans of Manchester United went to bed at half-time and 90 minutes.

So-called fans of these big clubs will never understand how it feels to be supporting a smaller team.
Sad day for Messi as he decided to retire from Argie national team. 3 years, 3 finals, zero trophies. Mascherano also decided to follow Messi.

As usual Higuain is the scapegoat, understandable because he always find a way to choke at finals.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Sanada-Kun wrote...
Sad day for Messi as he decided to retire from Argie national team. 3 years, 3 finals, zero trophies. Mascherano also decided to follow Messi.

As usual Higuain is the scapegoat, understandable because he always find a way to choke at finals.

I really like Messi, but even I could take a better penalty.
The final of EURO is tonight, which team are you guys supporting?

France for me. They're really strong in their own home.
veils wrote...

Portugal won after extra time, which can still be considered an upset.

I was thinking France will probably clinch it at home too.
Gambler wrote...
veils wrote...

Portugal won after extra time, which can still be considered an upset.

I was thinking France will probably clinch it at home too.

Yeah, slighly gutted. Let's hope the next tournament (WC 2018) will be good.
I actually played soccer(football) in high school and was the best at my school, but our school was ranked very low overall so my skills meant nothing. Also, I was pretty mediocre compared to actually skilled athletes my age - everyone at my school just sucked that much.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
So, Man United payed a world record transfer fee of £89 million for a player they sold to Juventus for £1.5 million 4 years ago.

Football these days has gotten pretty weird. :P