[Mobile] Soccer Spirits

Hentanize wrote...

What players do you actually use among all of those? Do you have any affinity towards an element?

Griffith is your best Striker at the moment unless you keep her unevolved. You also got Hyun and she is the passer you need. Put her in her position.

I'd put Khirel - Sammy/Eden - Mikael in the the middle. Mikael and Eden have nice position buffs, Sammy can forward pass and Khirel for the penetration and team wide buff.

Then either of Virgil Magnus Silk Leah Nerua in the backline not sure it's so important who you have in pve. Though Virgil for the Healing is great.

Keep Elementals and Swirlys for the evolutions. Littres are the most valuable gatekeepers and you should start saving them up as soon as you can. Must not waste on anything below 5*.

Club matches will earn you club points that you use to buy a few items. Mainly used to purchase armor for your player which raises his defense afaik.

Hmmm, I see. Currently I'm still pondering whether I should use my free 5* ticket to pick Goalkeeper or Striker. Gotta see how fare my gatcha rolls in the weekend 1st.

Gotta need to level some of them, I see. If I must pick mono-element, I might inclined more to WW because of Khirel, especially since now I only need 1 wind emperor Swirly to EE him (dang, that purchase match is a lie). Also, I've used 1 Littre for Khirel, currently saving little Littres so I can evolve it.

I see. But that purchased armor only work for Club Matches, no?

Thanks for the help~
@Azeal you could start forming your team towards a Fire/other team.

You got the base in Lea and Sammy who at max give 30% hp and attack ace buff. And some solid support cast of Whirlwind and light Characters. You just lack a goalie and a long term striker.

Griffith is a solid striker but aside from Nerua you lack good Thunder players.

As Hentaize said. See which Element your good with and build off that. Well developed teams beat out raw powers teams fast. No offence to Zusia (spelt wrong sorry) but there team is full of powerful strikers lvled up to 60 and fully evolved. My team with a simialr rating full of lvl 50 characters would destroy there team. Just because my team was built on developing players who synergize well together.

Gg have fun.
Even with Khirel you shouldn't feel obliged to build Wirlwind especially since he works great by himself and his buff affects all players regardless of element.

Try and get a striker first if you're not pleased with Griffith.

Best non Legendary strikers by element:

Ardor: Sharr
Thunder: Griffith or Blade (only if you're mono thunder)
WW: Beatrice
Dark: Vitos (RIP Ravian)
Light: Hiro

Sharr especially has been the flavour of the month (for the past year).
Welp, final rolls, no decent Striker nor Goalie, only Crochell and few 4* Thunder units. At the very least I've EE-ing Khirel and evolved some others. Should I grab Sharr with free ticket and train Irre (whom I got few days before from daily reward) as Goalie, or better take Kei with free ticket and make Griffith fills the Striker role for now? Just want to hear your opinions...

Also, thanks @deadsx and @Hentanize!
I'm thinking grab Lucian (fire gk, who's an alchemist). And aim for Shar down the road.

Irre is a good gk but needs good stones and has to be fully Spu'd to be good. Kei is a great gk but with Thunder element on the rise In not to sure.

In the end both Lucian and Kei are good for both pve and pvp, so nothing wring with choosing Either.
Sad that they're nerfing fake Lelouch skill along with making Ravian 'rather' viable again due to her skill costs getting cut half. But eh, he's still good unless I get Isilla or Kei by mistake...
New Trailer hype

Kinda wished it was a japanese anime announcement.
Hentanize wrote...
New Trailer hype

Kinda wished it was a japanese anime announcement.

B-but it's a Korean mobage...
Looks good. They could actually do there own anime one day.

But kinda depressing for me....Im like the highest lvl here and I've never had a 6* drop. And yet here they are showing off there new season 2 6* Legends.
You can hear Noa and Silla's JP voices here
. gawd I need it.
Hentanize wrote...
You can hear Noa and Silla's JP voices here
. gawd I need it.

Cute Noa is cute.