Hentai Tropes/Cliques - Which you love? Which you hate?

For me I love when the girl falls in love with the guy after he fucks her and she flips her switch. My least favorite is in NTR and when the girl becomes the scumbag's cumdump.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Favorite would be girl having a crush on boy, boy ignores her approches, she goes slightly yandere, ties him up in order to get him bo be "honest" about his love for her and fucks him cowgirl style, in the end his switch flips and he fucks her after she loosens his ties.
Bonus points for adding one or more of the following elements: monster girl, glasses girl, teacher x student, footjob, MILF, loli, dark skin, gyaru, shota

Second place would be the gyaru school girl who turns into a role model after fucking the boy.

Speaking of genres I enjoy vanilla femdom the most, followed by monster girl and a tie between incest and childhood friend.

I'm not a fan of NTR/mind break, forced pegging and ball crushing/castration, but I understand why people like it.
What I like: When a woman and a man fall in love with each other decide to become a couple, or better, marry after having consensual sex.

What I don't like: When a nice girl becomes a jerk's GF or wife and when she gets gangbanged.