[saitom] Let's Do It

Pages Prev1234Next
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Jacob wrote...
I got to meet Saitom this week, he's an awesome guy! Lots of cools things on the way

With getting to meet and works so closely with the artists, to bad you don't do pre-order giveaways like one lucky buyer gets a signed copy or an original sketch
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Cat-ness wrote...
Jacob wrote...
I got to meet Saitom this week, he's an awesome guy! Lots of cools things on the way

With getting to meet and works so closely with the artists, to bad you don't do pre-order giveaways like one lucky buyer gets a signed copy or an original sketch

Servers would crash...
Cat-ness NekoMancer
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Servers would crash...

We have been here long enough that where used to it
Preorders up when?
meme50superfan wrote...
Preorders up when?
id like to know too
joufes wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...
Preorders up when?
id like to know too

My guess would be next Thursday
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

cool thanks =o
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I am sad cause it looks like you are right. I wanted to start reading the first chapter next week. (Insert sad face)
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I am sad cause it looks like you are right. I wanted to start reading the first chapter next week. (Insert sad face)

I'm not happy to being right either...
Could've sworn somebody said it would release at the end of may though for some reason not being able to preorder this frustrates me to no end
Fakku team? Updates please
meme50superfan wrote...
Fakku team? Updates please

patience =p it'll be out soon
It's 1:48 P.M. where I am right now and I am at work. I had to take a late lunch pulled out my phone and saw a new book release. This is the first time I have been happy to have so much work I was forced to take a late lunch.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Wish paypal was still an option.
boltsandguns Electroshock TheRapist
Had such a terrible day, such a delight to come home and see a new book up for preorder.
damn sucks i had to use my credit card instead of paypal.
I was initially really excited, but just now noticed that its only 196 pages. I am worried that all the chapters are short, and wont have much character set up and "story" or context to the sex. I just saw that the first one is only 16 pages, which is shorter than the average hentai chapter - around 24 pages. Are there longer chapters in the book?

Edit: just checked. All the chapters are short like that fml
No download links so far :(
Rage wrote...
No download links so far :(

If you go to the books page and look at the very bottom of the chapters, there is a count down for the downloads availability.
Pages Prev1234Next