[Dakimakura] NaPaTa

Pages 1234Next
Our first dakimakura is a collaboration with the one and only, NaPaTa! This will be a limited item available at Anime Expo 2016, if there are any left after the convention they will be for sale on the FAKKU Store.

dakimakura-napata-front.jpgdakimakura-napata-back.jpg

Nice!

And any word about that dakimakura you guys had at AX a few years back? I think it was done by Hisasi?
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
welp, incoming out of stock.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
If its limited its going to sellout

Hate to miss out on good Nekota
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
I usually don't care for dakimakura, usually due to many of them having sub-par art. But NaPaTa, I'll buy in a heartbeat.
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
What material is it gonna be made from? That can make all the difference as to whether or not I pick it up.
NekoFire Loli lover
Anyone know the name of the girl? I swear i've read a doujin with her in it but i cant remember
Are there going to be any of these to purchase on this site soon? Or did they sell out at AX?
Hope there will be some leftover. I heard they cost $120 at AX?
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
As somebody with no experience of owning a daki - what kind of pillow do you all prefer with your covers?
I have a 150x50cm pillow from Cospa I bought from Japan. I like that one a lot and I own like 60 covers now xD Some people claim that a certain "DH6001" pillow or whatever the name is the best, but I have yet to get one.
Whennnnnnn will this be available for order in the store I wonder???
The question is, were there any left from the AnimeExpo?
Fakku said there were on Twitter!
Yes we have extras! They'll most likely go on sale next week.
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
Jacob wrote...
Yes we have extras! They'll most likely go on sale next week.

Can't wait. Hopefully it doesn't sellout while I'm travelling next week.
"Next week" is almost over ;___;
Kadushy Douchebag
Yeah save one for me. Thanks.
Any update? Or are we just going to end up with blue balls after the tease?
I wondering too as well.
Pages 1234Next