[Itou Eight] Lust Mix

Pages 123Next
We are proud to announce that we will be publishing Lust Mix by Itou Eight. Previously one of the most popular artists on FAKKU before we removed unlicensed content, we are proud to bring back Itou Eight's work officially!

tags: cheating, netorare, milf, chubby, femdom, group, stockings

Release Dates

Pre-Order - January 18, 2018
Digital - January 25, 2018
Paperback - July 2018

Get the book here!

itoueightcover.jpg

Retsujou2.jpg
I remember following Itou Eight when they first started. Not quite a fan, considering they had a problem with Same-Face disease. They seem to have come a long way since then!
The whole reason I came to FAKKU was because of Itou Eight, now that I can legally read those works again makes me very happy to support this site.

So for that Thank you.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Femdom and group you got me.
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
*fist pump*
Itou Eight does really great stuff. Sold.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Not quite my tags, but Itou does some quite good stuff from time to time, so have to check this out as well.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
I remember the (twin?) sisters story from this book, because it had the rare combination of yandere (which I love) and NTR (which I, let's say, don't love). Not quite a fan of his plots, but always a fan of his art, so I will most likely buy this book...
BitNdragon More Than A God
Bottom right used to be in my favorites :) I think I still have a copy saved can't wait to read more by this artist
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
I can't quite put my finger on it, but the bottom right one looks familiar.
erolover Ero Maniac
This looks to be right up my alley, so I'll definitely be getting it when it's released.
Amazing definitely going to buy
TycoonJ Peerless Scarred
I remember reading these stories before the subscription, and I gotta say, definitely getting the book to read it uncensored.
Can't wait for this one to come out.
I totally support bringin back popular old goodies. A Fakku subscription gets your more than just the latest pages.
This is the best
>NTR

sold *-*
MK13 Netorare Hunter
My credit card, hand and magic stick is ready for this sorcery!
Will buy a 100% thanks for the chubby girls xD
ChoppyChop ThunderGulch
Sweet looks awesome
Pages 123Next