[Toshio Maeda] Legend of the Overfiend

GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Jupiter Love wrote...
I don't think I saw this answered in this thread (forgive me if it was),
but, the complete set tiers will include only what is unlocked during the campaign, right? Money is kinda tight right now so while I want to pledge for a complete set, in the case that the other books are NOT unlocked, I can't really afford to put down $160+ for one book. :\

Yes, the complete set includes only unlocked books, but I really hope, we'll unlock every book. I need every book. I need them!
Jupiter Love (*´・з・)♡
Jacob wrote...
We'll be making an announcement about it soon! Don't worry

Nice update! Backed!

GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Yes, the complete set includes only unlocked books, but I really hope, we'll unlock every book. I need every book. I need them!

We have been smiled upon
Hey so I really want to back this but moneys kinda tight atm (gundam etc.) and while writing this I realized what I'm about to ask is probably foolish but here goes certain kickstarters have sometimes had additional funding typically through PayPal not too long after the kickstarter ended for stragglers and the like and usually iclude most of the same rewards wil there be any such extended additional funding for this if not ill just try to make it work most likely will mean digital only for me though
Too bad we didn't get the stretch goal.

I'm glad i was able to up my pledge in the last day. Worked overtime. :)

I hope we see more of his series get published as well.
I wish I could have backed more than just $40. If I had $27000 to have met the stretch goal I would have pledged it. If only I had parents that left me a sizable trust fund, haha.
I missed the kickstarter campaign because reasons. Will there be an opportunity to buy the books?
i believe they said they will be in the store. first volume due near the end of the year and the rest in 2017.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Jacob should do the anime and fix the faults with the bluray version. Lack of sex and rape makes freaky sad.
I know the last comment on Kickstarter from FAKKU said that after the money clears that there will be a big update, just wondering if that post is coming soon, I am by no means an expert on how Kickstarter and credit card transactions are dealt, but it has been several business days.
Any news when we could expect the big update? ;o)
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Youma81 wrote...

Its in Fakku time so probably around the time we get news on NTR2 and Hanafuda.
Cat-ness wrote...
Youma81 wrote...

Oh, alright, that's really a long time ago with the updates ^^"

But since this is a kickstarter project with a release schedule for Vol. 1 in December, I think it's not in too distant future... hope so at least.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Cat-ness wrote...

Fakku Time, now officially competing with Valve Time.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Dashiell wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...

Fakku Time, now officially competing with Valve Time.

Half Life 3 Confirmed (LOL)
Kickstarter update when?

2 months+ without one is rather worrying...
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Still waiting on pre-ordering page to update.
Any news on when the Fakku achievement will happen for pledging to the kickstarter?
I have just posted an update for all backers on Kickstarter. I apologize for the delay since the last update, I was in Japan where I met with Toshio to coordinate a lot of this in person. To summarize my update, the book is on schedule for its December release!

If you missed this campaign, or have friends that would like to contribute now that the campaign has finished, we will be starting pre-orders for non-backers in the next month or so. We'll be posting more information about that at a later date.

overupdate1.jpg

overupdate2.jpg
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Not surprised you've been working on it all this time, a bit more surprised by how fast you all seem to have worked on it.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Does this mean we'll get different achievements depending on our funding tier?