FAKKU Books: Official Suggestion Topic

tinylv16 Unchairable Mass
non-h Meruko series Tankoubon from hariyama.
Now that FAKKU is branching out from just the Wank Label I was hoping a book by Mitiking would be on the horizon.

I ran through the Wani website but couldn't find a book by Mitiking, I could be mistaken and if anyone knows a Wani book by Mictiking I would gladly retract this statement.

Now with all that said I was on Comic GOT's website and found this book by Mitiking, please consider localization.

Thank You.

Edit: According to the Wani website Mitiking has a Wani book coming out on August 31, 2016, as of right now July 31, 2016 there is no preview, or even a preview page up, once it comes up I will put it in this thread.
YQII FAKKU Translator
luckydog001 wrote...
Additionally for whatever reason when I clicked the actual book link I kept getting a 404 error

Seems like only recent titles work, and they take you to a different subdomain. That one works though, so you're better of using this when browsing.
YQII wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
Additionally for whatever reason when I clicked the actual book link I kept getting a 404 error

Seems like only recent titles work, and they take you to a different subdomain. That one works though, so you're better of using this when browsing.

Big thanks YQII, I have updated my initial post with the proper URL.

I also want to use this post to recommend one more title from GOT's website, then I will take a long break.

For all of you out there who are fans of Hina-chan & The Walking ATM, but wanted more, for all of you who saw Gomennasai's Little Devil-sible Spread, and asked for more This is the Tankbōn that you want on FAKKU. It contains Hina's stores as well as the rest of the girls from Gomennasai's spread.

Once again thank you for considering this title.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
luckydog001 wrote...
YQII wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

Big thanks YQII, I have updated my initial post with the proper URL.

I also want to use this post to recommend one more title from GOT's website, then I will take a long break.

For all of you out there who are fans of Hina-chan & The Walking ATM, but wanted more, for all of you who saw Gomennasai's Little Devil-sible Spread, and asked for more This is the Tankbōn that you want on FAKKU. It contains Hina's stores as well as the rest of the girls from Gomennasai's spread.

Once again thank you for considering this title.

Vanilla loli? I take five!
And if we are at the topic of publishing non-Wani books, I suggest this one: Hyocorou's other book, Kakushi Dere

SniperBandit13 wrote...

Nagashima Chousuke - The Otaku in 10,000 B.C.

Strongly sconding this one, although with the mass of pages it would be maybe better to take the kickstarter route to get it published...
erolover Ero Maniac
I'm going to second/third/whatever the suggestions for GOT's Mitiking and Gomennasai tankoubans, as well as Wani's Heriyama Meruko book.

Anyway, it's been a really long time since I've posted new suggestions; as such, this list is going to be rather big.

Kotengu - Mousou Lovers (妄想ラヴァーズ)

Hisasi - Shoujo no Toge (少女のトゲ【缶バッジつき】)

Thomas
- Kimi ga Tame Kokoro-Gesou (君がため心化粧)

Henreader - Hatsukoi Ribbon. (はつこいりぼん。)

Yahiro Pochi - Chupa Shower (ちゅぱ♡シャワー)

E-Musu Aki - Nuresuji (ヌレスジ)

Doumou - Iinari Akume (いいなりアクメ)

Namboku - Minna no Oyome-San (みんなのお嫁さん)

Kojima Saya - Seikousai (性交祭)

DISTANCE - Ane Komori (あねこもり)

Hinahara Emi - On'na en bo [kan bajji-tsuki] (女えんぼ【缶バッジつき】)

Inuburo - Toroke Ai (とろけあい)

utu - Iro wa Nio e do… (色は匂へど…【直筆サイン入り描き下ろしイラストカードつき】)

Dagashi - Chigiri no Ie (契りの家)

Higenamuchi - Misdirection (みすでぃれくしょん)

Nishi Iori - â—‹â—‹ ni Shojo o Sasagete Mita (○○に処女を捧げてみた♡)

Karma Tatsurou - Fushidara Biyori (ふしだら日和)

mogg - Girls Talk (ガールズ・トーク)

Takeda Hiromitsu - Sister Breeder (シスターブリーダー)

Sumiya - Bitches Plan

Ohkami Ryosuke - Furete haitte tokeatte… (ふれて はいって とけあって…)

Rokkaku Yasosuke - Ranran ♪ o niku matsuri (乱乱♪おにくまつり)

Kamiya ZuzuHatsukoi Kanojo! (初恋カノジョ!)

Like 40% of the list is suggestions of authors I like now but I didn't know about until their subscription chapters came out on FAKKU, and the rest I've known for a long time. That said, this list was a pain in ass to compile as I don't know what some of the author names are in Japanese. With that in mind, I didn't know some of these artists already had books out. Like, I didn't know Karma Tatsurou, Hinahara Emi, and Kamiya Zuzu had already released some books! Anyway, some of the other books on the list have already been suggested, but I'm posting them as a way of seconding others suggestions because I really would like to see FAKKU releases of them as well. I still want to see my other, previous suggestions get releases as well, but I'm not putting them here because the list is already huge enough as it is.
luckydog001 wrote...

Now with all that said I was on Comic GOT's website and found this book by Mitiking, please consider localization.

I agree since there is no physical version of that manga anymore. I wanna own one!!!

Also Methonium's Muchi Lover would be nice too.
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
[Inoue Makito] Gekka Bijin: https://www.wani.com/4862693636/

[Distance] Girls Lacrosse Club: https://www.wani.com/4862692966/

[Hisasi] No Girl without a Thorn: https://www.wani.com/4862692842/

[Takeda Hiromitsu] Sister Breeder: https://www.wani.com/4862694225/

[Sumiya] Bitches Plan: https://www.wani.com/4862694276/

[Sian] Bareback gal Bitch: https://www.wani.com/4862694373/
Now that Fakku is working with other publishers can we get Otaku in 10,000 BC please.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Does Ashiomi Masato have any Wani books? I know they have books out, but I also know they've worked for non-Wani magazines.
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Does Ashiomi Masato have any Wani books? I know they have books out, but I also know they've work for non-Wani magazines.

This one
And this one
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
luckydog001 wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Does Ashiomi Masato have any Wani books? I know they have books out, but I also know they've work for non-Wani magazines.

This one
And this one

Well, there's two more requests, then.
Uo Denim - Bitch Stream

Also I believe this is non-Wani, but I'd love Methonium's first book.
He just draws absolutely wonderful busty ladies and happy sex.
Animal assort by Chiba Toshirou...a great harem book

Doggy Maggy by Kemonono...furry fun

and anything by ITABA Hiroshi
I'll post my favourites. Some of theses,especially Sumiyas, Hinaharas works can be easily picked up by Fakku as they've already tl'ed most of the chapters that are in these listed below tankoubons.

Mitiking
Sumiyas Sentence Girl
Sumiyas Bitches Plan
Hinahara Emi
Kojima Saya , School love Festival
Kishi Kaisei
Gekka Bijin by Inoue Makito
Wet by Inoue Makito

I'm in Love with Inoue Makito sensei, and Kishi Kaisei, Mitiking and all more, damn
Any chance we could get sister breeder by takeda hiromitsu really nice cover art and the book is great.
sawr The No One
Gomennasai's lastest tank "Dakara Kami-sama, Boku ni shika Mienai Chiisana Koibito o Kudasai"
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, PLEASE!!!!
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
[Musashimaru] Honey Time: https://www.wani.com/4862692362/
This book by Sian and this book by Mitiking.
sabas Suzuya's Admiral
First and second tankoubons by Tomohiro Kai