I have a Paper boy cap if that's good enough
Renovartio wrote...
I have a Paper boy cap if that's good enough

Yeah, that'll work ^_^.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Hmm... Will have to check this out.
luinthoron wrote...

I'm actually reading it now ^_^ It's hilarious - you think jokes are being replayed, but they throw you a curveball and WHAM! My sides hurt so much lol
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Well, it definitely sounds promising. A bit of work to do before I can get to it, though.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
As long as it isn't ecchi. I've read enough ecchi mango to get the shits now. They're like blue ball central. They should progress to doing stuff, but they don't, because they can't do that and keep it teen friendly
Drifter995 wrote...
As long as it isn't ecchi. I've read enough ecchi mango to get the shits now. They're like blue ball central. They should progress to doing stuff, but they don't, because they can't do that and keep it teen friendly

I read hentai for the story

:^)
luinthoron wrote...

O.O

M-me too!!

*hides behind wu ween*
Drifter995 wrote...

I don't think it's ecchi - at least if there are moments I haven't noticed them.

Fanservice is kept to an absolute minimum too it seems.

The most ecchi/fanservice-y moments are probably whenever the fujoshi talk about BL.

That happens occasionally, but not too often.

The main focus seems to be on character relationship and their development, as well as some nice moral tidbits about the author's view on life and making friends (or I may be assuming by saying that)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
They're like blue ball central. They should progress to doing stuff, but they don't, because they can't do that and keep it teen friendly

KissXSis is bad for blue balls. Gotten so many boners reading through the series.
But at least it's progressing to actively getting wet dreams and accidental fingerfucks now. After what, 90 chapters?
Gravity cat wrote...
KissXSis is bad for blue balls. Gotten so many boners reading through the series.
But at least it's progressing to actively getting wet dreams and accidental fingerfucks now. After what, 90 chapters?

I am actually one of few people who read the manga before seeing the OVAs.

At least, out of people I've talked to about it.

Never saw the anime, but apparently there's an anime.

Huh.

I stopped keeping up with it because translation became slow for a while, I might start again once they author finishes it.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Renovartio wrote...

I'm actually agreeing with you.
Spoiler:
Shocking, I know.
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
They're like blue ball central. They should progress to doing stuff, but they don't, because they can't do that and keep it teen friendly

Didn't Samurai-Sweat fetish sensei practically give him a direct handjob? IIRC she was helping him take a leak.
CronaBaka wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Spoiler:
Shocking, I know.

I honestly don't understand why you guys have so much beef.

I could make Arby's sandwiches for a year with all that beef.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
正義 wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Spoiler:
Shocking, I know.

It's about basic human decency.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
正義 wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Spoiler:
Shocking, I know.

Proud supporters of mad cow products since 1999.
Pages 12Next