Fakku's Unofficial Metal Thread

Pages Prev1234
Here's a new song from Perdition Temple (Black/Death Metal):

:)
less known bands outside of Europe, Oceania and the uk/eire

evile English thrash metal
bathory Swedish black metal
primordial Irish black metal
dead label Irish death metal(opened for machine head for the unto the locust tour in Ireland)
Gojira French metal band
onslaught English thrash metal
parkway drive Australian metal
And i think it was mentioned already but fuck it their class iced earth American heavy metal

More known across the board
Machine Heads new album

Slipknots new album(not as bad as all hope is gone but nothing compared to Iowa or Slipknot

Black label society just because
and just as a point pantera might be making a reunion tour with Zakk Wylde instead of dime
don't think im a fan of that but at the same time id go see it......?
darklordsprinkles wrote...
less known bands outside of Europe, Oceania and the uk/eire

evile English thrash metal
bathory Swedish black metal
primordial Irish black metal
dead label Irish death metal(opened for machine head for the unto the locust tour in Ireland)
Gojira French metal band
onslaught English thrash metal
parkway drive Australian metal
And i think it was mentioned already but fuck it their class iced earth American heavy metal

More known across the board
Machine Heads new album

Slipknots new album(not as bad as all hope is gone but nothing compared to Iowa or Slipknot

Black label society just because
and just as a point pantera might be making a reunion tour with Zakk Wylde instead of dime
don't think im a fan of that but at the same time id go see it......?

Honestly, Gojira, Primordial, Parkway Drive, and Bathory are pretty well known. I grew out of Edgenot and Pantera though because high school.

On a separate note, I've listened to some Ensiferum's and Heol Telwen's music and they're both pretty good.

Heol Telwen
Spoiler:

Ensiferum
Spoiler:
Intervals- Ephemeral

Spoiler:

Killer Be Killed- Wings of Feather and Wax

Spoiler:

Protest the Hero- Mist

Spoiler:
Since this is the metal section, I thought I would share some of my favorite underground bands for you guys.

Corpsessed (Death metal)
I saw them live once a couple of years back in a small cramped place, they rocked the house, been a fan since then.

Svartsot (Folk metal)
While these are probably more well-known than Corpsessed, they are still not very well-known. They sing in Danish, so if foreign language is not your cup of tea, move along. They are epic live, first time I sw them the guitarist jumped into the mosh pit and played there and the pit sort of changed to a circle pit around him.

Vanir (Folk metal)
Another Danish band, they sing in both Danish and English, they are good live too and pretty relaxed persons overall.

Church Bizarre (Black/death metal)
Saw them the same place as Corpsessed, nice oldschool sound.

I can recommend looking them up. I think these bands deserve more recognition than they have since they are pretty good (from my point of view). Enjoy!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
In recent metal news, both Skyharbor and Cloudkicker release album of the year contenders, singer Mike Semesky leaves Intervals, AC/DC rhythm guitarist and co-founder Malcolm Young was sicker than we though, and Megadeth's Dave Mustaine has gone through one of the worst weeks of his life.

Here's the song of the moment.

Ew. This is on the second page. We can't have that.

Stoner/doom bump.

Mount Salem - Lucid
Sweet doom metal. Got a female vocalist which is a nice change of pace.
Spoiler:

Kings of Frog Island - Welcome to the Void
Stoner stuff.
Spoiler:

Wo Fat - Psychedelonaut
Heavy stoner/doom. Just listen, it's better than sex.
Spoiler:

Bongzilla - H.P Keefmaker
Read previous, repeat. Throw in some sludge. Choke as you drown in your own jizz from musical orgasms.
Spoiler:

Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats
Old skool doom.
Spoiler:
I'm tired as all hell, so I apologize if I do this wrong (it's 4:07 a.m for me)

Folk/Death metal band from Russia: Рогатый КолоколЪ
Spoiler:

and a pretty underground Death Metal band from Portugal, Domains (sidenote, they aren't on youtube, so I have their bandcamp listed so you can listen to them there and if you like it enough, download it off bandcamp)
i'm very all over the place with my music tastes, anything from stupidly heavy death metal to cheesy borderline pop / pop punk tracks go down well with me aha. but seeing as this is the metal thread i'll list a few of my favourite metal tracks in recent memory (most of which will end up being metalcore).

While She Sleeps - A British metalcore band, recently released the new album called 'Brainwashed' and the track 'Brainwashed' is easily my favourite from it!

Spoiler:

Attila - Metalcore / Deathcore / Rap Metal kinda stuff here, they divide opinions a lot but i personally think they're just a lot of fun. This track 'Proving Grounds' from their latest album 'Guilty Pleasure'.

Spoiler:

Fathoms - A much smaller metalcore band than the others, recently toured with Attila and they absolutely killed the live show! This is the track 'Hell'.

Spoiler:

Issues - this is probably the most debatable choice, it's metalcore with a much more dancey / electronic vibe aha, the track 'Hooligans' was a standalone single and badass as fuck.

Spoiler:

Suicide Silence - if you know deathcore you know these guys, you might not know there more recent lineup though after the passing of Mitch the last vocalist, here's the new track 'you can't stop me'.

Spoiler:
Bringing an all album post, assorted stoner/doom/sludge/drone/acid/fuzz/whatever/ect/somanyslashes

Naam - Naam.
Spoiler:

Electric Moon - Inferno
Spoiler:

Black Rainbows - Supermothafuzzalicious!!
Spoiler:

Wo Fat - Psychedelonaut
Spoiler:

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Spoiler:

Belzebong - Sonic Scapes & Weedy Grooves
Spoiler:

And their Dungeon Vultures EP because it's to good to pass up on.
Spoiler:

Sunn O))) & Boris - Altar, because we don't see enough Avant-Garde Drone in here.
Spoiler:
First post for me on this site, I feel this thread doesn't have enough black metal so this is one of my favorite bands Grotesque
Millia Foxhound
Huge fan of Metal gonna post a few of my favorite bands

Huge Saxon Fan just saw them for the second time last week

Spoiler:

One of my Favorite Yngwie songs I feel like this album is heavily underappreciated

Spoiler:

I love Accept Amazing German heavy metal band

Spoiler:

Racer X is amazing one of the best albums from 86 right here

Spoiler:

Never enough Maiden in this world one of their best tracks

Spoiler:

Also can't have a metal thread without Death

Spoiler:

Manilla Road is one of those hidden gems you gotta dig deep to find

Spoiler:

Favorite Diamond Head song

Spoiler:

Megadeth is my favorite band hands down this is one of my favorite songs from their most famous album

Spoiler:

Best version of Victim of Changes ever

Spoiler:
nice to see someone giving me minus reputation purely for disagreeing with my musical tastes, great use of a system designed to differentiate between trolls and helpful forum users, high five for that one!

here's a couple of tracks i've been listening to recently, been to a couple of shows over the past few weeks so i'm very much still in the post-gig blues stage aha.

La Dispute - For Mayor In Splitsville (not necessarily metal but there's nowhere better to share it, much more spoken word / hardcore).

Spoiler:

Asking Alexandria - I Won't Give In (they very recently announced their new vocalist and released the first track with him on, pretty neat if i do say so myself!)

Spoiler:

Crossfaith - Monolith (a Japanese electronic metalcore band, loved them for years and i thought i'd post a live video instead because their shows are insane!)

Spoiler:

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - Pull You Under (#ezrevival2k15)

Spoiler:
Awesome links! will check em out.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
shameless family promotion

NEXUS Since 2010
Old school death metal.

Spoiler:
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Deatbringer from the Sky by Ensiferum

Spoiler:

Warriors of the World United by Manowar

Spoiler: