What was your first VN/Eroge game?

This makes me feel old for some reason, but my first game was Glo*ri*a. Followed shortly by True Love.
Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream. Good times.
jww187 Plays poorly
Probably Black Bible. Still one of my favorites.
Mine was Yume Miru Kusuri. I immediately played Saya no Uta afterwards.
Katawa Shoujo was my first visual novel, got through Emi's and part of Shizune's route but never finished it :( I'll get to finishing it one of these days lol
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Like many others, Katawa Shoujo was my first. I don't play many myself but I've watched Lost Pause play quite a few. Mostly shite ones though.

Still waiting on Nekopara vol 3.
My first eroge was Discipline.
It was good, such nice art and stuff, but there were some scat scenes and all... weren't that great. It was good, overall, though.
I think my first actual VN (ie. not some random flash game) was Bible Black. Boy did I jump in the deep end with that one.
SushiKitten Resident Catgirl
My first VN ever was Higurashi, which is non-h of course.

My first H eroge was X-change Alternative ... I think. It's been a while.
The Bible Black game was my first eroge and the the first ending was the one the protagonist ends up in the looney bin.
Mine was called "Let's Meow Meow" or something like that.
Beat Blades Haruka on manga gamer.
My first VN was... Tokimeki Memorial on the PS1, imported some games from Japan and one of them that I never heard about (internet was still not filled with many info on this kind) was this one. After that I purchased Da Capo (JP edition, around 2002-03). And wow, never thought they would do sooo many sequels and spinoffs of that series, but... I guess it prints money.

-rockleevk
Mine was Monster Girls Quest.
Mine was Imouto Paradise.
My first and only was Katawa Shoujo. I saw some blog posts prior to the game’s release and it piqued my interest. I got pretty interested in the characters and beat most of it, but I never got through the Rin arc. Got a little too heavy for me at the time. I thought the sex scenes were pretty artfully done.
Guilty the Sin. I bought it at a con. Iliked it but I dont have much to compare it to.
Cinder, on steam. Don't recommend. Almost turned me off VN's as a medium