What kind of merchandise do you want?

Pages Prev123456Next
I would like a art book of the color covers artist sometimes do.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Shirts with glow in the dark lewdness, lights on normal shirt dim the light and you see the shirt the way its meant to be seen
Hen-Tie mugs, sweaters. Digital versions of games/visual novels, official artwork and cells.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i want one offs
How a cool hats, not just ones that say fakku, but ones with art. Would buy that in a heartbeat :D
goshvjin 「fappin' and snackin'」
can we buy the fakku lanyard from ax2016 or is anyone selling it, please?
Definately some more Momoka merchandise since I am beginning to love her. Hell, making it canon to have her have some of her own hentai too! For sure mugs and thermostats since I bought one at PCC this year and I don't like using glass cups. Even better, those kid scups that have like minions and stuff instead have artworks from the guys we know and love and thus making them not for kids.
I want a t-shirt that has a poorly drawn ecchi-esque girl and it'll be framed in an Etch-A-Sketch. And you shall name the shirt "Ecchi Sketchy".
I saw this earlier but I really want it so why not Fakku bookmarks?
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
An offical fakku card game!
Idk if anyone else is as into their car as I am (or has a pretty legit car scene in their city) but I asked this on tumblr, personally I want a [fakku!] decal for my car. A standard sized decal would be perfectly ok. They are not too expensive to make and you can put them on whatever, like a laptop, desktop, car, ect. That is just me though. The car scene in my town and the surrounding city's is pretty awesome and I just like to represent things I genuinely have interest in.

But other than that, I'd want:
-More poster choices
-Hoodies (Pullover and Zip Ups)
-Male/Female Tank Tops
-Stickers or Sticker Packs
-Socks (would definitely be cool)

And..That is about all I can think of at the top of my head..
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
FrostedTohst wrote...
Idk if anyone else is as into their car as I am (or has a pretty legit car scene in their city) but I asked this on tumblr, personally I want a [fakku!] decal for my car. A standard sized decal would be perfectly ok. They are not too expensive to make and you can put them on whatever, like a laptop, desktop, car, ect. That is just me though. The car scene in my town and the surrounding city's is pretty awesome and I just like to represent things I genuinely have interest in.

But other than that, I'd want:
-More poster choices
-Hoodies (Pullover and Zip Ups)
-Male/Female Tank Tops
-Stickers or Sticker Packs
-Socks (would definitely be cool)

And..That is about all I can think of at the top of my head..

NaPaTa socks!
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Fetish stickers are a must Project H did a few but we could use more
Forum Image: https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/005/384/214/2eaf3495a6e4f6e6c7fc41d86b1c89cf_original.png?w=639&fit=max&v=1455823953&auto=format&lossless=true&s=b69452b2d78658e04d85b39d29b3fe05
winter stuff like jackets
Gravity cat the adequately amused
FormerUser wrote...
I want a t-shirt that has a poorly drawn ecchi-esque girl and it'll be framed in an Etch-A-Sketch. And you shall name the shirt "Ecchi Sketchy".

Gravity cat wrote...
FormerUser wrote...

I laughed.
Tapestry with dual layer to undress them, example would be
https://twitter.com/mika_mikami/status/795559238181367808
Please get this amazing artist mika_mikami on your doujin list!
FrostedTohst wrote...

I will throw money at the decal idea!
Fireblade71 wrote...

These are available now!
Veloret wrote...
Fireblade71 wrote...

These are available now!

Awesome! Thanks!

*Hits the decal idea with dollar bills*
Pages Prev123456Next