[Saitom] UnisiS & Wrapping

YQII wrote...
Any physical copies left would most likely go up for sale at the same time as the digital version, which should be toward the end of the month.

Damn! I should monitor the Fakku store in these coming days!

This waiting on the end of the month is killing me.
Let's be a little cautious with our anticipation. Delays have happened in the past (rip ntr^2 fans) and the release date for Saitom Box has not been confirmed.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Let's be a little cautious with our anticipation. Delays have happened in the past (rip ntr^2 fans) and the release date for Saitom Box has not been confirmed.

No need to open old wounds Q_Q
El ORLY *PokerFace*
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

NTR2....

I completely forgot about it...

Damn that evil Jacob for making me wait..
El ORLY wrote...
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

NTR2....

I believe its actually the evil payment processors who are to blame due to them theyre unusure how to sell it I saw someone suggest money order to pay that wouldn't too bad I think definitely not ideal but better than nothing
Cat-ness NekoMancer
El ORLY wrote...
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

NTR2....

Making NTR2 Meta one day at a time ...
Running out of days in August.
YQII FAKKU Translator
A lot of our staff who handles this sort of stuff is currently in Japan and has been for a good portion of the month, so sorry about the delays on the pre-order. Right now we're shooting to have them up next week.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
YQII wrote...
A lot of our staff who handles this sort of stuff is currently in Japan and has been for a good portion of the month, so sorry about the delays on the pre-order. Right now we're shooting to have them up next week.

Forum Image: https://67.media.tumblr.com/49dec758ac1fbf47ad48de98b9dc24a1/tumblr_nvtzo0oyzH1til5l2o1_500.gif
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
YQII wrote...

Forum Image: https://67.media.tumblr.com/49dec758ac1fbf47ad48de98b9dc24a1/tumblr_nvtzo0oyzH1til5l2o1_500.gif

And may I add:
Forum Image: https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-06-2015/4rMAzr.gif
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Yes, physical release, come to me.
YQII wrote...

Thanks for the explanation I was wondering what was up
next week actually works better for me anyways
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
ShadowBay89 wrote...
YQII wrote...

Thanks for the explanation I was wondering what was up
next week actually works better for me anyways

Same, getting paid before the release helps make sure I actually have the necessary money. :D
YQII wrote...

Are we having a normal release or just the copies that were left from the convention?
rulix1256 wrote...
YQII wrote...

Are we having a normal release or just the copies that were left from the convention?

Think its just leftover copies but wasnt bosshi XXX Mix similar in that it was supposed to be a limited convention item and I believe there are still print copies of that so hopefully this turns out the same way with everyone who wants it being able to get it
ShadowBay89 wrote...
rulix1256 wrote...
YQII wrote...

Think its just leftover copies but wasnt bosshi XXX Mix similar in that it was supposed to be a limited convention item and I believe there are still print copies of that so hopefully this turns out the same way with everyone who wants it being able to get it

Hope I get one
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Bought mine :D
Shipping was a little higher than usual ($12 cheapest) but it's a box set so I'm not suprised.
They're up! Got my order in. Shipping was $10-$11 for me.
The box set is now available! Supplies of the physical box set will run out fast, most likely during the first day.

For people that aren't online right now, on Monday at around 4:00 PM PST we'll be making the final physical copies available on the store. Once those run out they will be gone! We have no (current) plans to print more in the future.
Got one. Glad I got up early today.