Do you keep your anime & gaming sleeves & boxes of box sets

Allow me to explain before you answer this question some have box set the complete series or not or just a box set of anime,gaming & manga,some just have their own sleeves & some don't as examples are the complete collection of Vampire knight that have both Vampire knight+Vampire knight Guilty in a single case and that have their own sleeve or Sailor moon seasons or split seasons such as Sailor moon season 1 part 1 etc. for anime or a box set for anime some have seasons and some have the complete collection as 1 of the examples is the complete collection Dragon Ball GT or if you asking a example of a box set of gaming.

I'll gladly give you one of the examples better yet I'll give you 2 examples 1 is resident evil essentials and 2nd example is Death Smiles Limited Edition anyway i don't know am i only one who does this but as for me i keep mine and yes some do look nice & nice to have i admit that and no i don't know do i needed it,is it optional or just throw it away and just keep the anime,manga & games so i decided to keep those anime,manga & gaming sleeves & boxes of box sets and don't worry i don't mind if you want to include movies,foreign movies,shows & foreign shows if they have their own sleeves & boxes of box sets heck i still keep mine too & if own a second copy of that same anime,manga & game i just throw away that sleeve or box and just keep the anime,manga & games.

So I've thought asking about your collection fellow gamers & fellow otaku and see what do you do with them & if any of you ever want to answer about do i needed it,is it optional or just throw it away and just keep the anime,manga & games if any of you ever wanted to share your opinions that's fine with me only if you wanted to share your opinions enjoy,have fun & have fun discussing about anime & gaming sleeves & boxes of box sets & don't worry i don't mind & include manga boxes of box set if you want to before you ask i know i would keep mine if i ever buy any/anymore & if i ever own any any/anymore & if i choose to
I don't really collect the DVDs or Blu-ray sets of anime. However, I can relate to your situation.

My collection comprises mainly of figurines, manga and some console video games. Like yourself, I keep the boxes even after the contents within has been opened. Some of these boxes, or should I call them "packaging", are wonderfully done, which I believe aids to attract potential buyers, especially the limited edition of figurines and video games.

For example, a figurine could come within a box, which has a flap. Only by opening the flap can one view the figurine within. The flap is held in place by velcro.

With regards to video games, even though more gamers are turning to digital copies, which could be cheaper and indeed saves space, I prefer physical copies. Call me old-fashioned, but I grew up with video games sold in boxes, with ultra-thick manuals. Part of the fun was reading these manuals, introducing the characters, gameplay, etc. Of course, we now have the internet for guides and walkthroughs, but physical copies continue to mesmerize myself.