[Dakimakura] NaPaTa

Pages Prev1234Next
YQII FAKKU Translator
Space Caiman is part of Wanimagazine (wani = crocodile > caiman). It's an exhibition hall in Tokyo where they showcase and sell artwork from artist they publish, and they've also had FAKKU produced items on display in the past. They just launched their 2016 Summer Exhibit.

Depending on what artists are being showcased, they typically have a very limited supply of goods that you can only buy at the exhibition. The daki sold there was produced by them, so I don't know if it's exactly the same as ours. Wanimagazine is our main partner in Japan, and we've done similar things where we share a design like this before. For instance, this shirt and skateboard from AX2015 was given out in a giveaway in Kairakuten in Japan.
Reptex Lover of Nekos
So, any news at all about the dakimakura? Is it all sold out, will it be put up for sale in the store, or have they just disappeared completly straight into oblivion?
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

Can't wait for it to arrive. My henreader daki came in the mail earlier this month. Happy to get more stuff from my two favorite artists.
Kenjiz The Dirty Wolf
Just ordered mine may of screwed my self in rent tho :D don't care.
I'll skip, the most expensive type is two way tricot and thst is 80 dollars. This is prob peach skin which doesn't even cost about 40 in most cases. Give me something more interesting and lower the price and I'll consider it.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
trevman256 wrote...
I'll skip, the most expensive type is two way tricot and thst is 80 dollars. This is prob peach skin which doesn't even cost about 40 in most cases. Give me something more interesting and lower the price and I'll consider it.

This is two way tricot
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Hakua wrote...
My henreader daki came in the mail earlier this month. Happy to get more stuff from my two favorite artists.

Which one did you get?
Hakua ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
Cat-ness wrote...
Hakua wrote...
My henreader daki came in the mail earlier this month. Happy to get more stuff from my two favorite artists.

Which one did you get?

I bought the one from his booth. I was going to buy the one from his wani box back in the day, but it's a bit too lewd for my tastes.
Hakua wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Hakua wrote...

Which one did you get?

I bought the one from his booth. I was going to buy the one from his wani box back in the day, but it's a bit too lewd for my tastes.

I'm jealous! That looks awesome
trevman256 wrote...

It's two way tricot, and this is pretty much how the price for exclusive/limited goods is.
On a trip right now, hope it's still in stock when I return. :(
My car tires why do you have to be so worn out right now.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Hakua wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Hakua wrote...

Which one did you get?

Nice, I want that one too

If orchard seed does a pre-panted version I'm getting this
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/ghostmuffin1469338378.jpeg
Hey Jacob is this still a limited item? Just asking because it doesn't say anything on the store page.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
MissingSomthing wrote...
Hey Jacob is this still a limited item? Just asking because it doesn't say anything on the store page.

Yes. It's a limited item from anime expo so what was left over from there is it.
Hmm I ordered one, but maybe not as limited as I was expecting? I thought it would sell out much faster!
ditama Jack-off Warrior
My cover arrived today. I haven't opened it yet since I'm waiting for a 160cm pillow to arrive, but it's hard to hold back considering how excellent the details look (none of the preview images I've seen do it justice). I really like the little bit of pubes you can see above her panties. I don't think I've ever found pubic hair to be this erotic before. The shading on her top also looks really awesome, it has a nice sense of subtle curvature that shows off the bottom of her breasts even though they're not exposed. I was worried that it might seem bland since it has a mostly white color palette so I initially didn't order it (plus I had recently bought another cover), but later changed my mind on impulse. I'm assuming the 2way tricot is made by A&J, so it should be really soft and flexible compared to Chinese (typically bootleg) 2way tricot dakimakuras (I'd say the Chinese ones tend to be more comparable to Japanese smooth knit ones albeit slightly more stretchy, but it does depend on the manufacture). Hopefully we can get more dakimakuras from more artists (a Bosshi one would be awesome).
Is there any chances that is gonna be restock ?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
GaTlng wrote...

Unless jacob messed up the store code it's still in stock.
love pillow without holes
animefreak_usa wrote...
GaTlng wrote...

Unless jacob messed up the store code it's still in stock.
love pillow without holes

Well, is it on the Apparels section in the store ? Because I do not see it on sale
Pages Prev1234Next