Does figures of gaming,anime & manga size matters to you

Honestly i don't know am i only one who feels this way but however as for me when it comes to figures,play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga sizes doesn't matter to me big,medium or small really size doesn't matters to me at all it's still is going to be part of my collection doesn't matter to me small,medium or big it's still is going to be part of my collection if i ever buy any & if i ever own any & if i choose to and before you jump my throat and say to me what about versions such as PVC figures and such don't worry I'm including them too as well when I'm asking you this.

Now it's your turn does size of figures of gaming,anime & manga matters to you?

& remember please honest with us when & if you answer this question and if you wish to answer or tell me if I'm only one or not who feels this way if you looked at how i feel then that's fine with me only if you want to enjoy,have fun and if you want to discuss it then I'll allow it enjoy :).
When I collected PVC figures, size didn't really matter. It really depended on whether or not I liked the figure. I have a number of really great looking little gashapon figures, as well as a bunch of 1/6 scale figures. And all sizes in between. I got out of the hobby a number of years ago. Sold most of my collection. Still have a bunch left, though.

For Gunpla, I prefer the 1/100 MG kits. The size is nice, but mainly for the quality of the details. The 1/144 RG kits are very nice, and much less expensive.

Hope this helps :)