[PH] Cosplay Mania 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope that there's some Filipino Fakku enthusiast here.

This is to inform you that we're having a NSFW Booth on the upcoming event of Cosplay Mania 2016 in Philippines.

We're going to sell Fakku published paperback books and some Project-H titles.

If you're in the Philippines, come visit our booth in SMX Convention Center MOA on October 1-2.

See you there!
jmason Curious and Wondering
I definitely saw your booth. Eros Secret Shoppu. Definitely was kind of pricey as I had a limited budget, but if stars align and the next time I see your booth next year there, I'd try to save a couple thousand to buy one. :)

EDIT: Do you plan on procuring some F! shirts in the future? :)
jmason wrote...
I definitely saw your booth. Eros Secret Shoppu. Definitely was kind of pricey as I had a limited budget, but if stars align and the next time I see your booth next year there, I'd try to save a couple thousand to buy one. :)

I'll take a look on the shirt things. I've ordered one Mega Milk shirt from Fakku and it was a bit pricey as well.

The only thing is that Fakku shirt might not be viable for the near future, since most of the exhibitors have a shirt printing services. And I can't compete with their pricing.
ZeroExistence wrote...
jmason wrote...

I'll take a look on the shirt things. I've ordered one Mega Milk shirt from Fakku and it was a bit pricey as well.

The only thing is that Fakku shirt might not be viable for the near future, since most of the exhibitors have a shirt printing services. And I can't compete with their pricing.

Well, yep we can't. They're basically running bootlegs in shirt form :(

Anyway, do you guys order from FAKKU in bulk?
jmason wrote...

Yeah, to atleast reduce the shipping cost.

But I just order in bulk when atleast 3 or 4 titles were printed out and released.

If you're interested to buy, I'm planning to join a convention event on February or March. Atleast the biggest event on Summer.

I hope that newer titles like Metamorphosis and other ones can make it on that event. It will be a big hit LOL
ZeroExistence wrote...
jmason wrote...

Yeah, to atleast reduce the shipping cost.

But I just order in bulk when atleast 3 or 4 titles were printed out and released.

If you're interested to buy, I'm planning to join a convention event on February or March. Atleast the biggest event on Summer.

I hope that newer titles like Metamorphosis and other ones can make it on that event. It will be a big hit LOL

Is it a Metro Manila convention? :) I think I can set aside some for at least one book. Which convention?
jmason wrote...
Is it a Metro Manila convention? :) I think I can set aside some for at least one book. Which convention?

Yeah. Possibly, it will be on Mall of Asia SMX Convention Center. Maybe March or April.

There's no official name of the event yet, but once it was announced, I'll post another event here in Fakku. I'll notify you as well :)

If you can visit our booth, just tell me so I can provide you some discounts or freebies haha
ZeroExistence wrote...
jmason wrote...

Yeah. Possibly, it will be on Mall of Asia SMX Convention Center. Maybe March or April.

There's no official name of the event yet, but once it was announced, I'll post another event here in Fakku. I'll notify you as well :)

If you can visit our booth, just tell me so I can provide you some discounts or freebies haha

Yeah man, I'd def drop by :)