where's all the futanari??

I've been waiting patiently for a while since fakku, started over and you had to pay monthly for good futanari.
Now all they have is this weird alien futanari, not the normal ones, they use to have, what happened?
Everything else is getting updated, the normal tags but futanari is being left in the dust..
anyway anyone know of a way I can submit suggestion for more futa?
With the current selection of Magazines I think there is a 1% chance that Futanari will be coming from any of those (I am being generous when I say that, it's pretty much 0% in my honest opinion)

If FAKKU starts getting some Circles that produce Futa to agree to release there Doujins on FAKKU that would be the quickest way to get some Futa.

Normally I would say go to the Offical Book Sugestion Thread to request that a specific book be licenesed, however if you haven't already purchased a book on FAKKU I do not believe you can post in that thread.

I would say send a personal message to Jacob and just state that you are mostly looking for Futa, and maybe include some of the circles, artist, and books you would particularly want.

Also to my knowledge there is one other place to get leagal Futa Doujins On 2-D Market, that links to their Futa page, there are only 5 Doujin for sale but they also do the whole legal sales thing. I am sure that you since you subscribe here you would rather get it all here, I just wanted to point out another legal place to get some Futa, also those Doujins are very cheap, the most expensive one is a 3 part omnibus for 3.99€.

Hope this helps a tiny bit.
Changing the topic a bit, with or without balls? I personally prefer the fantastic concept of a somewhat normally formed vulva with a penis where the clitoris should be, but then there is always the appeal of the futa that lacks a vagina and has a nice pair of orbs below the shaft that allows some plausibility as it could theoretically be a sexy trans-girl. The one idea that I really don't like is the girl with testicles and a vagina tucked behind them. Size is also an issue for me. I hate when futas have giant cocks. It's waaay hotter when they are average sized or even small because then the secret can plausibly be hidden.

Given my preferences, I'd have to say that my fave book would be that one by Nekomata Naomi, Futanari Relations. While it is rather old and one of the more well-known, I'm not super big on the genre and don't know very much else. I have seen a lot of art on /d/ over on 4chan that makes me sad though...

How do you weigh in on the dick-girl debate? How big do you like your feminine penises? What're some good stories you've read...etc..?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
If there no vagina then it's not a futa. Futa need both a cock and vag. Balls are optional.
623 FAKKU QA
Der Kizer wrote...
Given my preferences, I'd have to say that my fave book would be that one by Nekomata Naomi, Futanari Relations. While it is rather old and one of the more well-known, I'm not super big on the genre and don't know very much else. I have seen a lot of art on /d/ over on 4chan that makes me sad though...

How do you weigh in on the dick-girl debate? How big do you like your feminine penises? What're some good stories you've read...etc..?

My one gripe with Futanari Relations is that every story is the same. Like, same positions, same everything. Vanilla, missionary futanari. The art is nice but damn. Some good futa tanks I've read are Futanari Himekishi Elis by Sakurako, Tropical Banana Girl by Chinbotsu, various stuff by Minakonami, and Take Me to Ariake! by Kamirenjaku Sanpei for some loli on futa.