bored...

I had a feeling of talking of a topic that usually a topic that I don't what to talk about.

but seems like I'm the only one in my family that doesn't like where the Philippines is heading.

I don't really like what's happening here.

just seeing little chat about saying that we don't like the extrajudicial killings here in the Philippines you'll be labeled as a heretic or something involved with drugs.

i gave up using facebook for awhile seeing some of my facebook seeing people in my facebook talking about the trials and stuffs and saying that the woman on trial for drugs deserves it (which should be okay if its really true) and posting all things about our country is getting better and better on a point that it's getting fanatical and absurd.

i mean killing people for me is okay but it should be properly executed not the way im seeing now, bodies of people just laying on the streets no evidence or such it's so crazy that it's effecting my daily life i mean there should be a gag order or something for this but at the same time it be on the news too so we can know that truth. i don't want to watch the news but my mind says it wants too. lol.

I really want just to go on a blind eye on what our new government is doing but I just can't.

it's just the aura in my country today feels really dark and eerie but at the same time when I go out it's the same as always but more police is roaming around in our village which is fine but when I see these police in the mall with rifles I just feel annoyed for no reason and i'm not a person that gets easily annoyed people say that i get annoyed easily but i'm not, anyway the feeling im getting with the police today is that "i'm watching you" feeling which is really awkward i mean my feeling before with the police is "hello i'm here to protect on serve" and like "i'm doing my job *yawn*" like that feeling but what im feeling right now is being trapped in a cage or something.

i hate this feeling I'ts maybe just in my mind but i really don't like the atmosphere in my country right now what I really don't like is that some people in my facebook is saying that if you don't like what's happening in your country then leave and go to US or some europe.

it made me mad a little since the other people she arguing is saying like why do we need to end ties with america? why not just not pick sides on benefit with the help of the two sides and just be neutral why pick sides? and then she said "you american puppet blah blah blah" anyway it was so insane. i mean i don't know what is really happening in the world right now it seems like ww3 is coming or something but having a president that doesn't think of peace (from my observasions so far) and his words that comes from his mouth really annoys me just go on what he wants being cocky saying he don't care if he starves to death and he's the first one that's gonna starve i mean i not seeing this a word of a person that is thinking of peace the way he says it it's like a word of a person that is rebelling to something i mean im not a expert on politics and the real things happening in the world i think now shes president i think he got information that we don't have but these hatred that he is radiating to his personality makes me think that he is blood drunk maybe i'm being prejudice i've tried to talk with cousin about this but so far he says everything is okay it's just that he sees more police roaming around too. i really want the president that i voted to win but sadly she died later this month so other than that that's what i'm feeling today.
There's this thing call spacing.

tl;dr learn how to use the enter key.
sorry going to fix that later. lol
I'll say this first. Being half Filipino and having Filipino family. My family really likes the new president. Hell, I like him too.

When a country is as corrupt as the Philippines is, you'd have to go to great lengths to clean it up.

One point that I actually agree with you on is that people are becoming too emotional and irrational. When you try to silence discussion, that leads to extremism in many ways. Every person on trial deserves due process. To assume that innocent people have nothing to hide destroys the concept of civil liberties. People want and need a sense of privacy. People deserve and need fair trials.

Another point that I don't like is the hatred of America and the idea that you can be an American puppet.

First of all, that doesn't make any sense. The only people that actually did anything that, at the very least I see as something to gripe about are liberals and their patron saint, Obama.

Most Americans don't know or care about what's happening over there. So to just hate on Americans just because of the president, who most people hate anyway. Is just crazy.

Oh and when it comes to soldiers or police patrolling around. You'll just have to get used to it. Unless they start going around and accosting people with no reason, there probably nothing to worry about at the moment.

The only thing I can suggest is to keep and open eye on the situation. When it comes to political talks, stand your ground. It is the jobs of the government to protect your rights, even if you are being critical of them.
I just hope that our new president will just try to be a little civilized with his speech. it just feel so weird seeing a cursing president saying sex jokes and disgusting stuff but maybe I was just used to the president I voted she is cool,intelligent and has poise her jokes are really funny too.

one thing i've notice too is that people that i encounter usually curse more this person I know shes a big supporter of out new president and for these past for months I hear her swear for no apparent reason.

i mean i hear her swear when trips or forgot something but her speech pattern change to always saying pota pota in her words.

it made my eyes big as hell on the first few months i've talk to her about that in a joking way to stop because it's awkward.

(i know we are all grown up) but maybe I was used of being mindful of my words because of my previous experience with my rich friends before i occasionally see my friends in school before but just seeing her change swearing is just kinda weird but i just ignore how she speaks now but it give me migraine sometimes so i usually avoid talking to her when i bump at her outside our house. lol.

maybe i need to start swearing now too i guess? lol.

anyway as you said i'll just see what will happen here hope that our country will prosper more and be more friendly and calm.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
So you shack up with your cousin yet?

Yeah, I don't really know what's going on in the Philippines right now.
so far in the Philippines everything is fine for me. but the news here is so crazy just seeing protesters getting run by a police car it really looks so bad but good thing the people got run got only minor injuries. the only thing that i really fear is that we might get controlled by china and Philippines might become like china were youtube and facebook,twitter and etc is banned so other than that western entertainment might get ban too. im currently waiting for the new walking dead on fox so other than that everything seems okay and some people that i know might lose thier jobs since im not sure whos at fault but i just hope everything will be okay since im a little Chinese in my blood since my dad is a american/Filipino/Chinese but i really hate my family on my dads side because they are so full of air since we are not full chinese anyways other than that me and my cousin occasionally only since im already married and everyday life is pretty much okay. other than that nothing else
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Had no idea you got married in between now and then.(Or I forgot...The cousin thing is the only thing that I actually remember about you :y)
Err, congrats?

It seems like almost all international affairs China seems to be in are bad. Even though things aren't bad, relatively, I can't help buy feel like a bleak outcome is coming.
thanks. other than that I got a feeling that something is happening right now that is big because usually I don't care about news that much but it seems these days every is busier and really strange. i even got these weird dream that my hand was being eaten by something that i can't see and like it was rotting rapidly or melting or my hand got acid on it. it was so real that i was sweating in buckets when i woke up and checked my hand. that's my dream almost 3 weeks ago and from that time I just feel that everything right now is much more dark the atmosphere here in my country like i'm not sure. and this is the first time that i got interested in the american presidential elections it seems like whoever wins this elections might do something i feel it. other than that i feel great that the catholic church presents has lowered thanks to ours presidents so bible believers like me is relieved. lol
Not sure what's going on over there, but I do like who the US is trying to elect!

Forum Image: https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p320x320/13508875_651302748351940_511510969247453078_n.jpg?oh=f906a056f3d182d9ef23f2036f237899&oe=585F72C5
I'm still confused who is really should be the to be elected. my opinion is that if mrs.clinton wins there will be war since base on what i've heard she one of the people who agreed and sign the war in syria or iraq? i think. other than that if mr.trump wins other nations will be little the US and will not respect it since mr.trump has a very negative image in other countries so they might not respect the US and disregard what US will say. other than that mr.trump is kinda racist so there might be a civil war that might happened to the US and other countries might use that to get more power to be a world power.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
>non SD thread gets moved to SD
>mod who moved it didn't even remove non-okay SD post

Oh, look. It's this again.