Do you buy soundtrack CDs of your favorite anime

Fellow gamers & fellow otaku i don't know am i crazy for doing this because i admit there are some i might want to buy because i admit some of my favorite anime,some of my favorite games,some of my all time favorite anime & some of my all time favorite games have some of my favorite songs and i admit that i might want to buy some of those CDs soundtracks & yes I'm including any of my favorite bands,groups & songs so thought of this good question to see do you or you don't buy soundtrack CDs of your favorite anime & don't worry i don't mind including do you or you don't buy soundtrack CDs of your favorite games too as well if you want me to.

So to the point do you buy soundtrack CDs of your favorite anime?

When & if you answer this question please be completely honest with us rather you do or don't buy soundtrack CDs of your favorite anime thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding and thanks for your answers and honesty enjoy & if any of you want to discuss it then feel free to discuss it if you want to :).
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I buy my favorite soundtracks, not necessarily the soundtracks of my favorite anime, although often the two overlap.
Nope. I generally don't buy CDs and have become less of a weeb over the years so now I don't even go out and download character songs and such for shows like I used to back in the day. I guess I like Susumu Hirasawa's soundtrack work, but usually I am just pleased if an anime has enough variety in the music that I don't feel like I am listening to the same three songs over and over.

If I were to start importing CDs though, I would start me a mad denpa collection. Gotta go pay those services to go shop at events for you lol. Maybe once I start making the big bucks and my rap career takes flight.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
i don't, i don't see that much point in buying music.
when am driving i tend to listen to the radio or a few CD's that i have or rip some music of youtube and listen on my mp3 player before i go to bed as there are few music that i like and tend to listen them on repeat for a few weeks before i start to listen to something new.
Not soundtracks exactly, I tend to get the vocal albums of a particular artist or group instead.
Always prefer to buy the physical copies if I can to have more control of what format I can rip them to.
TV shows and anime? No. For whatever reason soundtracks on TV and movies and stuff rarely stick with me well enough to where I want to
Video gamea? Yes I have a few, but they're digital albums. So I don't really get CDs these days. I can't even seem to find a CD player anymore. I feel they won't be around too much longer because of digital media
Not usually full soundtracks (FFVII Advent Children is an exception and I'm strongly considering buying the Persona 5 soundtrack,) but I've bought several CDs that have anime openings and endings, such as Linked Horizon's album Shingeki no Kiseki, which has the first three openings for Attack on Titan. What's Up, People?! by Maximum the Hormone made me want to buy the album it was on, and it became one of my favorite albums.
i have naruto original soundtracks cd
JohnFNSeiler Resident Flatscan
I've been getting into a lot of game vinyl so I've been doing that.

The problem with anime soundtracks is that you can't just get the soundtrack. It always feels like to me, an anime's soundtrack is dripped fed out, then remixed and it's just hard to follow what's the whole thing. I don't know what recent anime though I'd buy the OST to.

Probably Promare.
ushers34 wrote...
i have naruto original soundtracks cd

But does it feature the most amazing OP song constructed for it?
Spoiler:

Jokes aside, I'd like to have a lot more anime soundtracks than I do. I'm a music buff, so if a soundtrack is good-great, it appeals to me instantly. Not that there ain't great anime with mediocre soundtracks attached.
Problem is, OSTs are often pretty pricey. I'm also somewhat distraught about the recent tendency of some soundtracks to only include the TV-Size version of OP and ED songs.
The only complete soundtrack I own is Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV Series, not the movies) but I'd love to have the full soundtracks for the second Full Metal Alchemist anime, Mob Psycho 100 and others.
I haven't used a CD in 4 years
I love and planning to buy one soundtrack cd.
yeah who doesnt
I'll buy blu-rays sometimes, but I usually buy the source material most of the time whether it's the manga or light novels. I will buy figures of my favourites series aswell.