[Anime] Rate The Last Anime You Watched

Just finished Mob Psycho 100! 8/10

Really fun show but it definitely has a pacing problem. The action portion of the show is what really makes it stand out though.
Arpeggio of Blue Steel Ars Nova Cadenza - 6.5/10

Visually stunning, but lacking in terms of story. I love Musashi so much.
Alphalicious The Omegalicious
pihip wrote...
Arpeggio of Blue Steel Ars Nova Cadenza - 6.5/10

Visually stunning, but lacking in terms of story. I love Musashi so much.

yeah I had hopes for AoBS but man it was kind of a let down

also been watching Drifters and the new Mobile Suit Gundam

Drifters so far is 10/10 for me, really love the warfare and characters (Nobunaga is soooo Devious I love it)

New Mobile Suit Gundam so far 8/10 the story and most of the characters are great but I wish they would have more protags like Mika from IBO (#2 gundam after G Gundam) I am just tired of wishywashy protags, seriously Mika was a str8 badass and had great character development in the first run. But to 0096 benefit Char is back and being awesome :D

aLSO i saw a list lately of the most powerful Gundams and I was dispointed.....seriously G-Gundam should of taken up at least half that list with Master (with Asia piloting it) and God gundam are the most powerful suits in the franchise
Alphalicious wrote...
New Mobile Suit Gundam so far 8/10 the story and most of the characters are great but I wish they would have more protags like Mika from IBO (#2 gundam after G Gundam) I am just tired of wishywashy protags, seriously Mika was a str8 badass and had great character development in the first run. But to 0096 benefit Char is back and being awesome :D

What the heck is 'New Mobile Suit Gundam'? Are you talking about The Origin?

And to each their own, but IMHO Mikazuki and similar characters make for terrible protagonists, 'emotionless' kinda translates to 'we could not be arsed to give this one a proper personality' for me.
Koukatsu Knight takes King
The most recent I've watched was the most recent 50 episodes of One Piece.
8/10, because it's (almost) always fantastic, but the amount of time spent on overlap between episodes, opening sequences, and closing sequences puts every episode closer to 10 minutes than 22. xD
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
My favorite anime from 2016. It was stupidly fun. Highly recommend it.

Black Magic M-66
Similar plot as Roujin Z and Terminator 1. Alright overall.

Ajin 2nd Season
Better than S1 but still has the framerate issue for me.

Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust
Appleseed
Dominion
Highschool of the Dead
Okay.

Appleseed Alpha
Really impressive CG. Wouldn't be surprised if it was powered by a game engine.

Okusama ga Seitokaichou!+!
Don't ask.
Interview with monster girls. I'm also reading the manga, so I know where it's going, but it's a very enjoyable series and the anime is a great adaptation so far. Highly recommend it.
I watched the third Kizumonogatari film twice at the cinemas in Japan. Great finisher to the Kizumonogatari film trilogy, I loved it.
Kanakuta wrote...
I watched the third Kizumonogatari film twice at the cinemas in Japan. Great finisher to the Kizumonogatari film trilogy, I loved it.

Gonna watch all the movies next sunday. I have high hopes.
Ryssen wrote...
Kanakuta wrote...

Gonna watch all the movies next sunday. I have high hopes.

If you love monogatari you will love the movies. Personally I think they get better after each one with the third and last movie being the best of them. I hope you will like them :D
Kanakuta wrote...
If you love monogatari you will love the movies. Personally I think they get better after each one with the third and last movie being the best of them. I hope you will like them :D

Yeah part 3 was the best out of all of them. The pacing was different from what I imagined it to be.

Overall Kizumonogatari didn't live up to the unreachable anticipation but I think it did a good job overall. Definitely a worthy title among the Monogatari catalogue.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Started watching Akiba's Trip the animation because I heard it was getting released while I was binging on the game.
Art style's weird, but it's watchable.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
just finished 2013's Rozen maiden. I throughly enjoyed it, but if i had to give it a number rating it would be a 6. The animation was sub par.
The last I've watched is Pengquindrum (輪るピングドラム)
It was pretty unique and enjoyable to watch for a drama.

8/10
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Seoul station.
5/10. Was ok but not complete unless you watch that train to busan korean movie.
Oreimo 2 6/10

Ruri was too good to realistically turn her down, and they couldn't even got full throttle incest.

/dissapoint
perv-kohai Mommy Milker Arc
The last anime I was watching was Pokemon though before that I was watching two series I would like to mention which are...
  • Saga of Tanya the Evil

• Chobits

I must start with Chobits as is a pretty old anime and for sure I committed the crime of not watching it when it was airing. I must be frank but I really hate waiting for every week to see a new episode. The show must intrigue me so much that I am willing to actually wait a week to see the new episode (Ex. Tanya). The reason I stop watching this anime is because I thought it was gonna be another only fan service plotless ecchi anime (blame Queen's Blade...I HATE that anime). However, as I am much older I decided to give it a second chance and I am happy I did. I really enjoyed the anime, I am not too much of a romance girl though Chobits make me want to see a few more others.

Now Tanya the Evil. Been years! When I say years! I don't wait every week for a new episode of a anime show. I want so badly to see the conclusion of this anime. It hypes me up so much when I get to see it because I just want to know what Tanya would do next. Would she every acknowledge being X? I gotta know!
P.S I love the OP.

I won't say anything about Pokemon as is Pokemon. Enough said.
Getsuyoubi no Tawawa
One Room
Wish fulfillment central.

Shonan Junai Gumi!
GTO prequel. The manga is a lot better than this unfortunately. It's missing my favorite part of the manga and it doesn't include the ending. Overall it's alright though.

Forum Image: https://puu.sh/vNVBo/57162df8b8.png
Forum Image: https://puu.sh/vNVBU/97b0081858.png
kreygasm

From the manga
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90277850040512512/312659402702192640/t203_014.jpg

Mobile Police Patlabor Reboot
For 7 minutes it's looks fantastic. I hope it comes a movie, regardless if it's a reboot or another addition to the Patlabor movies.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
I think KonoSuba started going down around mid way through S1. This is still a worthwhile sequel but I don't think it has been able to top first half of S1 yet, which is a shame.

Ai Monogatari: 9 Love Stories
Collection of shorts from Kaiji Kawaguchi. Highly recommended. Especially the last story.

Re: Cutie Honey
Standard Gainax short. It's great for what is it.

The Dragon Dentist
I adore the character designs. The 3D was also done well. The VA for the villain was also a great choice. So many positives for this short.
Saga of Tanya the Evil
Really fun show! definitely hope for a second season, 8.5/10

Kaiju Girls
Really cute and fun short anime, I'm so upset that I didn't know about this show sooner! 9/10
In the middle of watching Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig again. I'd give it a solid 8/10. Also watching Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul after having found Genesis on accident a few months ago...I'm less impressed by that one. Prolly like a 6/10.