MORE TAGS, BLACKLIST AND MODERATORS TAGGING

Sorry if there's a topic similar to this one, but i don't have the time to search for it in 200+pages and there's a lack of searching fuction in the forums section.

I suggest that fakku add more tags, and if there's a problem with some tags and laws, at least put those in the description.

also a way to blacklist certain tags so people don't have to see something that don't please them.

We have a incest tag but i think we should be more specific about it like "sister, mother, father, daughter"
we have monster girl but not male monster
we have pregnant but not impregnation
add oppai loli
add elf
add monster races like orc, minotaur, demon.
We have chikan, but i wonder if it falls under all 'molester' categories.
Also forced, but not blackmail or rape.
While i understand that some tags are a general view of some type of story would be better to separate some things.

[size=10]let the hate begin[/size]
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
Almakh wrote...
and there's a lack of searching fuction in the forums section.

Forum Image: https://i.sli.mg/rU7yDO.png
Dashiell wrote...
Almakh wrote...
and there's a lack of searching fuction in the forums section.

Forum Image: https://i.sli.mg/rU7yDO.png

thanks looks like i completely missed on that one.

I searched for more stuff on tags and blacklist, but looks nothing much is done about it.
I still believe there's should be more tags here and a blacklist function.
aside that the site is great and is good to support the artists.
Just my 2 cents but you should list some of the tags you want.

As for blacklisting it actually has been brought up before quite a few times. It was also confirmed as one of the features they are working on (that was several months ago though)
luckydog001 wrote...
Just my 2 cents but you should list some of the tags you want.

As for blacklisting it actually has been brought up before quite a few times. It was also confirmed as one of the features they are working on (that was several months ago though)

Thanks for that, i will edit my first post then.
Good suggestions! Even if they have been said before, it's always good to keep bringing them up
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Yeah, don't let his avatar's tough guy scowl fool you, Jacob likes to hear our feedback as do his minions.
More tags is always good, but the lack of gender separation in tags is where I wish there could be some improvement. It doesn't make much sense that there is gender separation only if a gender specific term exists. What I would propose is that tags with a male or female target associated with them be visually identifiable somehow, perhaps by assigning a different color to each gender and/or by having a ♂ (Mars symbol) next to tags targeting a male and ♀ (Venus symbol) next to tags targeting a female.
Doing this will also require a lot of effort. Since everything has to be labeled correctly and that means digging through 150 pages.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
i do like the idea of having male and female tags, like on g.e-hentai.

they can temporarily allow user to vote on tags and add tags and for mods/staff to review them.

plus forced and rape are the same.