FAKKU 10 Year Anniversary

Pages Prev123Next
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Awesome!

Congratulations on coming so far, I look forward to the next 10 years ;)
I'm pretty sure you guys are actively trying to make me break my dick off. On a more serious note, this is my second account. I have been here for all 10 years. You guys rock and I hope you like my money because you can have more.
akiba-kei Nobel Prize Winner
It was about damn time! I thought you had forgotten Kairakuten BEAST
Fantastic Fox Fakk'n Fantastic
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/9xcqFvC.gif

It's a great place to be. Congratulations!
zang90 Insert title here
Happy Anniversary Fakku. Thanks for all the hentai.
Congrats Fakku and Jacob, you guys have done well. While I can't fully commit to being a subscriber, I support by buying books. I think what you guys are doing is bold and the right thing to do. You guys have gone into territory that barely any other hentai site has gone into before so it's hard to say what the future will hold, but I think it'll be a bright one.

I will probably invest in the $10 deal for December though and then cancel once it's over. Anyways congrats and happy anniversary.
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Anyone could be forgiven for dismissing what we have now as nothing more than a dream but here we are. When I consider the cost of all the books/doujins AND being a subscriber compared to what you're getting, it's insanely good value no matter how you look at it.

Here's to ten more years and beyond. Thanks to all of you and most certainly to the artists and editors who create these works in the first place. I'm glad to be a supporter.
congrats been fappin here for about as long
Absolutely Fantastic news. I really cant Wait.
PlaySamurai wrote...
I'm pretty sure you guys are actively trying to make me break my dick off. On a more serious note, this is my second account. I have been here for all 10 years. You guys rock and I hope you like my money because you can have more.

Interesting, what was the name of your first account? It'd be cool to hear some history of the forums from one of it's most senior members!

On topic, congratulations on 10 years! Still some glitches 10 years in, but hey, you're basically the Bethesda of the hentai world so I'm sure you'll get around to fixing them eventually... Right?
Complete Horizon wrote...
PlaySamurai wrote...

Interesting, what was the name of your first account? It'd be cool to hear some history of the forums from one of it's most senior members!

On topic, congratulations on 10 years! Still some glitches 10 years in, but hey, you're basically the Bethesda of the hentai world so I'm sure you'll get around to fixing them eventually... Right?

ExSoldier. I Don't really take part in the forum often. I lurk for the most part. I'm more into the content. I didn't even have an account for the first year or so, then I broke down and made one and posted a little. Stopped again for years, and made a new one after I forgot the password, and lurked again for 3 years. I'm not too big on forums. But fakku has been my main site for hentai for a long time and I love what these guys do.
This is great news, but you guys have to make sure you translate every chapter from each of these magazines otherwise I will be sorely disappointed. You guys are already having trouble doing that as it is, hopefully you have enough translators/cleaners for everything.

The only thing I would be fine with you guys not translating would be chapters from books you plan to release later.
hsapin wrote...
You guys are already having trouble doing that as it is, hopefully you have enough translators/cleaners for everything.

That may have been true when we first started, but it has not been true for a long time. Even Comic Kairakuten BEAST, which we announced exactly one week ago, we have already released the entire first issue on FAKKU.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
The problem is that certain artist don't want their works to be posted uncensored, which is why certain works don't appear on Fakku because Jacob respects their decision.
IMHO it's kinda funny because if I drew something and someone slapped ugly black bars on it and said "it's the only right" I'd be pissed.
congrats, hope FAKKU gets better and better~
Congrats for 10 years of hentai content. Looking forward to the next 10 years from Fakku.
Hell Yeahhh, Happy anniversary! will sub to try it out and see all the new content ^-^
[b]What is this subscription thing all about, I live on SSI and I don't have that much to spend on a lot of extras/b]
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
cronoman wrote...
What is this subscription thing all about, I live on SSI and I don't have that much to spend on a lot of extras

You may want to read this thread.
ChoppyChop ThunderGulch
beast is one of my favs gonna be great to get it uncensored
Pages Prev123Next