FAKKU 10 Year Anniversary Giveaway!

Pages Prev123Next
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
What a way to send off this anniversary. Chances are slim, but I would happily make room on my shelf for these. Having a subscription is already great, so being chosen is the ultimate cherry on top.
bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
Call me over-eager, but when will the first batch of winners in the giveaway be announced?
Imonfire! Wolfssegner
That's really nice! Time to win that thing!
That's a nice giveaway Fakku. I'm not currently subscribed, and can't subscribe because of end of the year finances, so I am not able to enter the giveaway. Good luck to everyone who is eligible to win.
623 FAKKU QA
Dang, that's a great prizepack. Hope I get lucky.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The first four lucky subscribers have been picked! Check the first post to see if you've won! I'll be back with another two names later this week!

If you've been chosen, expect a PM from me!
Fakku never fails to impress me of how awesome you are, congrats to the lucky subs!
would love the figure! She would go nicely with my naughty cop anime figure lol
superharute gachiGASM BELIEVE
That's a lot of goodies
oh man the faping i would do if i won XD haha
I've never won a giveaway before, but there's a first time for everything :)
Updated with two more lucky subscribers!

I'll be back next week with the names of the last four(Whoops I forgot about the holidays) subscribers!
OMFG I really want this jesus OwO
I still have a chance! I'd love to win~
There are still books I'm missing and that figure is yummy~
Godspeed all you sick bastards!
Shadowdevi The Panty Bandit
I will now begin channeling all of my want.
bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
Forum Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UNTrPwbmKo8/VGd0s4oyM4I/AAAAAAAAAP8/bPQaAjLIqQQ/s1600/powderedtoastman.jpg
God, the suspense is going to kill me...
Updated with the last four subscribers!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
If i didn't win.... i wonder why someone gift me three signed copies. Does Santa exist and he is a pervert with nipon connections?
Im a lil late to this and my name is on the list. Does that mean i missed my chance?
Pages Prev123Next