Magazine Spread Wallpapers?

Pages 12Next
hey what happens to the Magazine Spread Wallpapers, will there be some more?
BitNdragon More Than A God
I would also enjoy an update for the wallpapers :)
Atleast give people the option to download spreads to make wallpapers themselves.

I get not wanting to let people download the doujins, but spreads? Just ridiculous.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Pnzar wrote...
Atleast give people the option to download spreads to make wallpapers themselves.

I get not wanting to let people download the doujins, but spreads? Just ridiculous.

But... you can download the doujins, you just need to buy them first...
oldgrouch Cat of Time
Perhaps he's referring to the magazine chapters. I'm still subscribing in hope that we will be able to download them in the future.
oldgrouch wrote...
Perhaps he's referring to the magazine chapters. I'm still subscribing in hope that we will be able to download them in the future.

Yes.

So how about it?
and no statement was given
dudino wrote...

Pretty disappointing, could atleast just give us an answer.
Comes off a bit greedy and arrogant to me, and does make me question my subscription.

It's something Fakku won't even lose anything on doing, yet it would be a simple gesture that would come a long way for atleast some subscribers, me included.
Pnzar wrote...
dudino wrote...

Pretty disappointing, could atleast just give us an answer.
Comes off a bit greedy and arrogant to me, and does make me question my subscription.

It's something Fakku won't even lose anything on doing, yet it would be a simple gesture that would come a long way for atleast some subscribers, me included.

talk about lolis and they will hear you, but ask about some wallpaers and the gives a fuck about it. yeah, rly disappointing.
Romana FAKKU Letterer
We are aware we're falling behind on them and they are on our list of things to do, but the people who make the wallpapers are the same who edit the chapters. Hopefully we'll get some out to you soon but it probably won't be till after the holiday/new year check crunch for us.
Romana wrote...
We are aware we're falling behind on them and they are on our list of things to do, but the people who make the wallpapers are the same who edit the chapters. Hopefully we'll get some out to you soon but it probably won't be till after the holiday/new year check crunch for us.

we don't want to push you or anything. we only wanted to know if there will be more because some people promise us some of them each month....
but to w8 almost a month for a simple question is a little bit ridiculous.

and if you are to busy for this, you can give us anytime the opportunity to download the spreads and we make it yourself.
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
dudino wrote...
we don't want to push you or anything. we only wanted to know if there will be more because some people promise us some of them each month....

and if you are to busy for this, you can give us anytime the opportunity to download the spreads and we make it yourself.

Making the spreads usually takes 5-10 minutes; adding the logo is trivial, and we automate the resizing and exporting with Photoshop scripts. The main bottleneck is just uploading the wallpapers to the website. Editors don't have direct access to the website's image hosting (chapter uploading is a completely different system), so even if we were to make the wallpapers, it's highly unprofessional to just shrug and upload it to imgur.
wavedashh wrote...
dudino wrote...

Making the spreads usually takes 5-10 minutes; adding the logo is trivial, and we automate the resizing and exporting with Photoshop scripts. The main bottleneck is just uploading the wallpapers to the website. Editors don't have direct access to the website's image hosting (chapter uploading is a completely different system), so even if we were to make the wallpapers, it's highly unprofessional to just shrug and upload it to imgur.

then how about you ask them. that they make an extra access for you, so you can upload them easily. because i think there are a lot of ppl who will be happy to see more WP's.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
dudino wrote...
wavedashh wrote...
dudino wrote...

then how about you ask them. that they make an extra access for you, so you can upload them easily. because i think there are a lot of ppl who will be happy to see more WP's.

Actually, that explained, I'm more than willing to wait, rather than insist a company uproot its work process to give me instant gratification. In fact, I've found that can often slow thing down-- people resent outsiders insisting they change, as their view is from the outside.

I know at my work, when a customer tries to get me to break a process we have in place for a reason, I find it... annoying and a bit worrying. Especially since we work with food. Some of those rules are to keep them safe.

Be nice to have them now. But knowing the reason for delay, I can accept that. Especially based on past excellent customer service. Wave and the others have earned that from me.
YQII FAKKU Translator
I have some ideas for wallpapers, but seeing how next month's X-Eros is basically double the normal size, it will probably have to wait until February.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
YQII wrote...
but seeing how next month's X-Eros is basically double the normal size

Forum Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/enp5EEnd1wlLq/giphy.gif
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
YQII wrote...
but seeing how next month's X-Eros is basically double the normal size

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/enp5EEnd1wlLq/giphy.gif

I assume that's for the wallpapers? (Snicker)
*bump*
dudino wrote...
*bump*

*bump*
We're gonna do some cool things with this pretty soon, but while you wait here's a mobile phone wallpaper one of our editors made for me!

xeros-54-wallpaper-thumb.jpg
Pages 12Next