Fate/Grand Order( Android , iOS)

O0o, I look forward to plowing through it then. Sounds really interesting!
I look forward to it with my shitty assassin pool..........
Kaimax Best Master-San
Welp Chapter 18, successfully made me hate seeing Ushiwakamaru.
Chapter 18 part 2 was saved by a friend who uses Vlad III (Berserker) with Volumen Hydrargyrum CE.
Yeah that is a hard ass fight. Is, because I'm still fighting. T_T
Kaimax wrote...
Chapter 18 part 2 was saved by a friend who uses Vlad III (Berserker) with Volumen Hydrargyrum CE.

My Vlad? lol

Also :
Here's a Visual Guide for those who dont like guessing enemies :
FGO Babylon Guide Dengekionline
Kaimax Best Master-San
lordsparda09 wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

My Vlad? lol

Yeah, Your Vlad... LOL, also RNG with the whole Ushiwakamaru fight he was only NP'd once.

chapter 21 now, Gorgon T_T, now I really want you after Chapter 20.
Just found out King Hassan isn't obtainable for now....damn

EDIT: Tip for Chapter 21, 3rd Fight with 3 Beast Bel Lahmu.
Have Servants that can insta-kill, AKA Shiki, Void and don't forget to use king Hassan as support.

EDIT 2: Finish babylon, It was really EPIC. Now onwards on waiting for Solomon.

Also, after seeing the list of available/not available for Gatcha, I'll think I'll save my quartz for next time or when King Hassan is available... lol.
I mean, I just realized Babylons gacha is combined with the story gacha, hence the amount of "unwanted things" got increased.
And HECK, I don't know why Nero and Tamamo was excluded from the gacha pool...
Definitely the most epic thing I've experienced... this year, I think. Wow, I'm sad this year. So sad.
Ushi's were not a problem for me took okita and a support jack and waver dealt with her first turn

18-2 was similar only with drake and a support artoria didnt see a single ushi np

in the middle of 20 atm

Still have available friend slots 539,645,975 ign:Kiralys

also dont really ever know what ce to use with who any suggestions for support list just assume i have all ce (i dont lol) all event 5* ce are lb though except orion event and first nero festival

Well wast really excpecting much and the way it started i was thinking i would have ended up with caster gil if anything lol but maybe i should have waited for the story unlocks rate up i think i would have prefered either of those 2 instead
Spoiler:

Welp now i have a single target lancer other then cu lol
but scathach ;.;
Forum Image: https://s27.postimg.org/sksv315kj/Screenshot_2016_12_13_03_54_23.png
Next Rate-UP:
Forum Image: http://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/banner_101066923.png

I'll probably just roll the 5 ticket rewards
This game is getting me salty there is STILL no place to farm hearts this is the third set of new materials yet still no place for hearts cause im not spending 4 apples for 1 heart on caster dailies

Everything i have and keep getting needs them...
Kaimax Best Master-San
Well, that was fast...
Salomon, the Last Order is slated for the end of December, and it will be a raid type Mission.
And I just hope the Bonds won't have a significant effect, because if it does...well I'm boned. Most of my Rarity 5 is only at Bond 6.

Now I'm curios for the fate of future events after this.
Kaimax wrote...
Well, that was fast...
Salomon, the Last Order is slated for the end of December, and it will be a raid type Mission.
And I just hope the Bonds won't have a significant effect, because if it does...well I'm boned. Most of my Rarity 5 is only at Bond 6.

They'll just find a way to extend the story , Nasu already stated that the fight against Solomon is just "Part 1".
Heck he even memed it:
Nasu : Do you know what comes after the Final boss?
Interviewer : what comes afterwards?
Nasu : The Next Final boss shows up.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
As the end of part 1 approaches and we come to a conclusion for the potential first part of the story that has connected us all together, I'd just like to say to you all...

Gentlemen, it's been an honour fighting with you. o7
Kaimax wrote...
Well, that was fast...

Im pretty sure it will be based around bond lvl 5 most likely since mashu is capped a 5 still

i hope this is true i have every servant at 5 except my recent enkidu pick up
Kaimax Best Master-San
artcellrox wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Hail Ticket ~~~~
1. Bought 5 fresh tickets
2. Used 1
3. PROFIT

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/AlpHhnO.jpg

No fanfare, no gold dusts, no fake out... just gold card.
Wished I have EMIYA or Gil for this....

Try to get Arturia if you don't, then start hoarding for Parvati. Voila, all the routes.

BOOM
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/UjQfvY9.jpg

Was trying to get Gorgon, 5 Tickets only got me my first Dupe, Carmilla. Rolling 10 once got me that. :D

EDIT---------------
My main account is still awaiting the arrival of our glorious KING HASSAN...whenever DW decides to make him available..

But my Sub account got MERLIN though....lol
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/lgDaIIn.jpg

spent 3x rolls, got Ann and Mary too.
All silvers...
Kaimax Best Master-San
It's hilarious seeing everyone "Bum-rushing" Barbatos first, me included. since the item drops is the one most people need I guess.
Ufff i hit him 64 times... Only got 2 hearts fml so many skills stuck at 8/10 because they need 10 hearts each to get to 9

My 10 roll had 6 golds in it... To bad they were all ce

If you have me on support list only one of note is waver at bond 9/10 rest are at 5 or 6 drake jalter and okita are close to 7
Kaimax Best Master-San
The Fate of Barbatos...
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/onSACQT.jpg

EDIT:
Lol, Ticket from Barbatos got me Vlad Extra. Nice since I didn't have any good ST Lancers.
It did the golden dust summon lol

EDIT 2: I'm Afraid of My Luck....
Next 2 tickets from the 2 pillars netted me Rama...another SR....I'm afraid of the Karmic Backlash...lol

Also, the event is going so fast, that the next pillar has shown up.. god damn..
3 Pillars left
I picked the right time to sleep came back and no pillars were finished off got a few more hits off on Halphas?

only 2 pillars left atm

Saber pillar takes more kills then the rest

Edit: AAAAND DONE. This was the second time during story in which i used seals to full party revive the other being i couldnt bother with gawain the first time and said fuck it lol