Just another lame drunk thread

NEXUS Since 2010
If anyone can figure out how to make my Tascam US-322 work with windows movie maker again, that'd be cool. I wiped my hard drive a few days ago, and it seemed to do the trick but then it fucked up again.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
NEXUS Since 2010
animefreak_usa wrote...

Good thing I am seeing a psychiatrist.
NEXUS wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Spoiler:

Shrinks and psychiatrists are scams.
NEXUS Since 2010
Manes wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Spoiler:

Shrinks and psychiatrists are scams.

So is life, but here I am.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Nexus, go jogging...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
... why are you talking about making an audio interface work with WMM? Why not just record the thing using an actual recording software like Reaper, then render that into an MP3/FLAC/WAV to use for the separately recorded video?
NEXUS Since 2010
artcellrox wrote...
... why are you talking about making an audio interface work with WMM? Why not just record the thing using an actual recording software like Reaper, then render that into an MP3/FLAC/WAV to use for the separately recorded video?

I have Mixcraft 6, but I hate the idea of having to sync the audio up to the video. I guess I can give it a try though.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
NEXUS wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

I have Mixcraft 6, but I hate the idea of having to sync the audio up to the video. I guess I can give it a try though.

Lazy attitude will breed lazy videos, just remember that.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael