Jacket

Is the jacket from Job of a Service Committe Memeber that was at AX going to be put in the shop?
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Jacob wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Wow this release is amassing really glad i didn't miss out on this one keep making more spectacular releases and I'll keep buying them

Service Comity Jacket When?

That and the NaPaTa shirt are next up for the store!

Jacob's reply from the saitom books thread, he didn't say when but I hope there will be a post soon.
Zesty_ Lemony Fresh!
Here's hoping! I really want to throw my money at that jacket.
623 FAKKU QA
Hope the jacket comes in soon. It's getting a tid bit nipply outside and I'd love to have it for when fall really sets in.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
Did I miss this or has this never come to pass / never will?
623 FAKKU QA
Josephl64 wrote...
Did I miss this or has this never come to pass / never will?

Hasn't come to the store yet sadly. Really hoping it does :(
If anyone us still interested the jackets poped up in the store a few days ago, but they've only added Large and 3XL. I don't know how small or large they run so I went with the 3XL when I'd usually go for a 2XL or a XL. We'll see when I get it in!
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
i saw that but I'm gonna have to wait until smaller sizes are available :(
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Are other sizes going to be available? Or is this just the remaining stock on a limited run item?
Also curious about how the sizes run and if new stock will be made available.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
Got an L, thanks for the heads up guys :)
Stonedtanuki wrote...
Also curious about how the sizes run

Mine should be in tomorrow so I'll post a picture as soon as I can!
skyemoonstone wrote...
Stonedtanuki wrote...
Also curious about how the sizes run

Mine should be in tomorrow so I'll post a picture as soon as I can!

Looking forward to it :) I've been going back and forth on whether or not to pick
up the 3x
623 FAKKU QA
Got my jacket. It's so nice and so damn warm. Like, unbelievably warm.
623 wrote...
Got my jacket. It's so nice and so damn warm. Like, unbelievably warm.

Right? I went out for a cosplay shoot right after work, wich is when I got my jacket, and I was so warm! Even in this like 20°F weather!
I'm sorry the images are dark, the light in my room sucks! It's darker than on the site, but lighter than my photos.
This jacket is super comfy, warm and so soft! I was worried about that since it looks to be made of a stiffer material on the site.
I got it in a 3XL because they only had that and L to choose from at the time. I am a bigger girl and I wanted it to fit a bit more loose and was worried that a L wouldn't be a good size, and it's perfect! It's a ltitle more loose in the arms than I'd like, but that just means I can have the sleeves past my hands and do the silly "sleeve arm flap" thing where you wave your arms around lol.
Why it put one image horizontal and the other vertical I have no clue..

Here it is from the back

Forum Image: http://i65.tinypic.com/px003.jpg

And the front. Note I am wearing "workout shorts" because why not.

Forum Image: http://i66.tinypic.com/2a8ntrm.jpg
I'm sold, totally ordered mine earlier and it should be on its way :)
I had one custom-made last year and I just wasn't happy with the way it
came out; so cant wait. Your jacket looks dope!
BitNdragon More Than A God
Are you guys going to get 2 or 3xl sizes restocked? Or are these a limited run thing?
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
Are the jackets ever going to come back into stock... possible with more size variations - The L and XL would have been like wearing a tent.