One insignificant thing that made your day better

Same here! Love the snow! It's so fluffy today! Totally made my whole day better. Especially walking in it a little
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
GOT MY BCT APPLICATION FINISHED JUST UNDER THE DEADLINE! fingers crossed.

Also, IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!
Gravity cat the adequately amused

• I finally got lucky with Plenty of Fish and I'm now actively talking to someone and have been for the past few days. Got a lot in common, namely being memelords and having really bad luck with relationships. We've spent the few days playing Minecraft and casually chatting about absolute bollocks.

We've not made any plans to meet yet but I'm hoping once my 5 day weeks are done we can arrange something.
Gravity cat wrote...

• I finally got lucky with Plenty of Fish and I'm now actively talking to someone and have been for the past few days. Got a lot in common, namely being memelords and having really bad luck with relationships. We've spent the few days playing Minecraft and casually chatting about absolute bollocks.

We've not made any plans to meet yet but I'm hoping once my 5 day weeks are done we can arrange something.

You're welcome enjoy, and I hope things work out with the person you've been chatting with, best of luck!
Helped my friend's sister deliver flowers for her business. All the reactions from the staff and home owners whenever I showed up with flowers in hand was pretty nice.
I talk to a Japanese idol all day because I don't have any real friends besides her.

Everything seems brighter when I chat with her :3
I made Cherry a little song
It's only 8 seconds long
I love her

Now replace "Cherry" and "her"with "you" and you have the lyrics.
I made Brock on Xenoverse 2

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/LHr6AwZ.jpg

Spoiler:
Went for his Season 1 getup.
Wanted a Strike-Saiyan build and realised character creation had the squinty eyes and hairstyle similar to Brock's. Felt like I had to, really.

10th March
Found my Pokémon Black game and found out PokéTransporter works with BW and B2W2. Wasted no time in transferring most of the pokes in my collection to my Sun game.

I had a bunch of pokes on my game I forgot I had. Even have a Purrloin I named after my late cat which I used in the Dream World before that featured was closed down. Obviously transferred that over.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I got a promotion for working so hard this month. Also got hints that my pops will be buying me a new car this coming summer.
  • After a discussion about office politics with my managers, the fit one suddenly said "Something smells nice" and then turned to sniff me. When trying to find out where it was from, she said it "smelled manly" which inflated my ego further.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit turned on by that.

• Also I bought a few games: both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and Nier: Automata.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
I have the night off, then a seven day stretch before the vacation.
I tried a beer from a local brewery called "Sonoran White Chocolate Ale". Actually pretty good
My friend got stuck on my Minecraft game, bugged out by the app suspending as he went through the Exit Portal in The End by saving gameplay footage through PS Share.

Reset The End and that sorted him out. I have 3 Dragon Eggs now. Had to reset once already to get End Cities.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
PC broke down, which would be bad but local guy who runs his own business is not only fixing it but upgrading certain parts to make it run even smoother. Pretty cool.
4th April
Got spoiled rotten for my birthday. Even the Pokémon Centers on Alpha Sapphire and Sun wished me a happy birthday, a feature I never knew about until today.

For the record, the Diamond dust that appears on Mount Lanakila on Sun and Moon is really pretty. Basically calm snow but twinkly.

9th April
A guy who admins a Pokémon group traded me a bunch of his spare Mythical Pokémon for being a regular active member of his group. A previous giveaway went poorly and was looking to get rid of them. He had a full physical 'Dex (one of every Pokémon including evos in the box, which is what I'm aiming for but I'm also looking for alternate forms like Gender), so just told me to trade him anything in return. Didn't want to just catch anything and trade it willy nilly, so I gave him Trumbeaks with individual words from "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down" as nicknames.
worst cardio in months, but I kept going and felt super special awesome after
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Practiced cleaning/redrawing manga scans, and got significantly better at doing it. At least it's more presentable than the last time I attempted it.
Pokémon X and Moon turned up.

Now just waiting on Y.
>Be on dating site
>See a girl with the tag line "Online dating is turning me into a feminist"
>decide to make joke
>"Is that the feminazi kind? Is your dating history that bad?"
>tl;dr she responded something along the lines of "FUCK YOU YOU JUDGEMENTAL PRICK SHITTING ALL OVER MY BELIEFS HURR DURR WOMEN AND RESPECT"

I have never witnessed it first hand until now. Feminists really do get defensive if their "beliefs" are so much as joked about.
Worst part is? She's British.
The disease is spreading, America. Only you can stop this.
I couldn't get rid of notifications on MyAnimeList through Chrome or add Anime to my lists, I had to use Firefox. Deactivated AdBlock, they worked again. Checked my list of manually blocked ads, lo and behold had a couple of manually-added bits in there which I removed and now it all works fine and dandy.

I refuse to use the site without adblock. The ads are all over the page and it's easy to misclick on one. Must've blocked a couple of scripts by mistake.