The night I punched a drug dealer (True Story)

NEXUS Since 2010
This is a story of the time that I used my fist to subdue a drug dealer who dealt pot as far as I know, but he also could have dealt other stuff (probably meth). It all started one night in June of 2016, I was still living with my parents, and the loser I am (and still am) was sitting at my shitty pc, probably looking at hentai. I heard banging outside, and knowing the shady people my brother associates with, I figured shit was going down, and I didn't want my Mom to have to deal with it. So I went outside and some scrawny wigger was calling my brother out, and my brother and me went out there and told him to leave the property. He then started talking some irrelevant nonsense, and I told him "Leave or this will end badly for you" since he is a scrawny fuck and I'm 260lbs infused with adrenaline. Sadly he didn't listen to reason and went to throw a punch at my brother, who was holding a 7-eleven slurpee, which exploded upon impact from this asshole's punch. I guess primal instincts kicked in, and the next thing I know I grabbed this guy and threw him to the pavement, and as he tried to get up I punched him repeatedly in the face. After the pummelling I gave him with my fist he still tried to get up, at which point I pushed him down again and was about to put my right knee into his back and subdue him until I could assess the situation, but my brother jumped in and started beating the shit out of him, and then I stepped back, since I knew he had already lost. He then grabbed his douchie snap back hat, walked away, and threatened to come back with a gun. He never came back. Sadly this was the only time I ever felt justified in defending my brother. Him and a friend picked a fight with some asshole, and my brother got the shit beat out of him, and rightfully so. It even ended up on local news.

My brother and his stupid friend's altercation.
Spoiler:
http://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton/167166/Brawl-in-front-of-high-school

My hand after the fight
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i65.tinypic.com/23vn5dy.jpg
Damn I wish I had pics and a news article for when I subdued a druggie in Vancouver, Washington, but that was because he stabbed me in the arm.

I broke his arm on accident while subduing him, I wasn't aware elbows were so easy to invert when I twisted it over my shoulder.

My scar, not sure about quality because my phone's camera is meh/10:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/z3JZD8C.jpg

In case it wasn't obvious already, the scar is small. I was stabbed with one of those folding knives, but it didn't go very deep.
NEXUS Since 2010
正義 wrote...
Damn I wish I had pics and a news article for when I subdued a druggie in Vancouver, Washington, but that was because he stabbed me in the arm.

I broke his arm on accident while subduing him, I wasn't aware elbows were so easy to invert when I twisted it over my shoulder.

Spoiler:

In case it wasn't obvious already, the scar is small. I was stabbed with one of those folding knives, but it didn't go very deep.
NEXUS Since 2010
NEXUS wrote...
正義 wrote...

Spoiler:

Shit. The only thing I encountered in Vancouver, BC Canada, was a drunken gay couple on Granville street stumble over some bum on the street. They were very apologetic BTW.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
As a former highschool drug runner and holder of the stash...

But since im riddled with cancer and dead tissue... i break before i must.
NEXUS Since 2010
animefreak_usa wrote...

You aren't a wigger though. I bet you know to pick your battles right?
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
How did you fuck up your pinky and your ring finger?

Do you not know how to throw a punch?
Takerial wrote...

Most people don't in the heat of the moment... Takes training or fighting a lot at some point to build necessary experience. Or good fighting instincts.

That and Nexus is always drunk... what do you expect lol?

That being said I only got lucky in my case. They charged me from behind without warning, so if I'd brought my arm up even a bit later as I turned around, that scar could be on my chest instead, or worse I could be dead. Luck and the current situation has a lot to do with fights too, sadly.
NEXUS Since 2010
正義 wrote...
Takerial wrote...

Most people don't in the heat of the moment... Takes training or fighting a lot at some point to build necessary experience. Or good fighting instincts.

That and Nexus is always drunk... what do you expect lol?

That being said I only got lucky in my case. They charged me from behind without warning, so if I'd brought my arm up even a bit later as I turned around, that scar could be on my chest instead, or worse I could be dead. Luck and the current situation has a lot to do with fights too, sadly.

I wasn't drunk when this happened. Although, I wish I was since the panic attack afterwards sucked massive balls.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
NEXUS wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Yes, but it's a moot point when a 9mm is in your waistband. Fucking up a dealer here isn't smart. You just need to ice them and sow the ground with lye. Fucking up some random dude is different.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Yes, but it's a moot point when a 9mm is in your waistband. Fucking up a dealer here isn't smart. You just need to ice them and sow the ground with lye. Fucking up some random dude is different.

In that case, you should just open the door with your shotgun loaded and drawn every time, just in case...

Actually, that's a bad idea.

Nevermind.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
You really give off a bit of a white trash vibe dude...
Waar wrote...

Me?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
正義 wrote...
Waar wrote...

Me?

...no
NEXUS Since 2010
animefreak_usa wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Lucky for me this guy was all talk, and for the most part guns aren't really a problem where I live. You have a bigger chance of some one pulling out bear mace than a 9mm. Which reminds me. That idiot came back later and sprayed mace all over my brother's car.
NEXUS Since 2010
Takerial wrote...

I don't get into fights, so probably no. I just figured slamming my fist against the guy's face was all that was needed. Unfortunately that lack of knowledge is probably the reason I cut my knuckles on his teeth.
Last time I fucked with a dealer I got the back window shot out of my car, no sense of humor at all.