Fakku Jesus

Second Cuming Saving Your Tags
I have come to be among my fellow fakku perverts. I will turn water to wine, old bread into waifus.
I am 22, I am the Second Cuming. I suppose my name is Irrelevant here. But feel free to call me "2nd." I have been a "fakku stalker" for quite some time. Back in the day, where my curiosity would roam from site to site. I'd look around, but never make an account. Fakku was one those sites I've always had great interest in. But I suppose never the courage to register. I avoided it even more when I found out you had to pay. Later down the line I read a story on why. I understood. Besides, if you truly love something - wouldn't you happily pay for it? I decided to do so and I don't regret it. Anyway, I'm enjoying this immensely. I hope to befriend some of you!
Shiroyama Homonculus' Groupie
Welcome and enjoy the ride that is the massive descent into the rabbit hole of hentai.
subscribing to fakku was the best decision I've ever made.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Welcome to the club, remember to wipe your feet upon entering. Oh yeah, are you cought up on your shots, don't wanna catch anything, you know.
Winged-Fapper wrote...
Welcome to the club, remember to wipe your feet upon entering. Oh yeah, are you cought up on your shots, don't wanna catch anything, you know.

yeah, I'm caught up.