Fate/Grand Order( Android , iOS)

Kaimax Best Master-San
So finally Ruler is useful than just being Avengers punching bag. Also balances out Avengers, now they have an actual weakness.
Hope i get Melt in either my accounts.
Not exactly sure how good these classes are going to turn out. Just looking purely at stats Melt seems rather underwhelming for a 5.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Zolnir wrote...
Just looking purely at stats Melt seems rather underwhelming for a 5.

Probably to balance out the fact that Alter Ego Class is strong against 3 other classes, while not weak (Only reduced damage) to the Knight class.

Like how Avangers early on was made with Higher stats to compensate the fact they're not resistant to any class

EDIT: YOLO ROLL, Got GIL (Main account)
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Too much 5* Archers...Orion, Ishtar, now Gil

Sub account Yolox3 got Gawain...gah Medals....
My Gacha Results:
Both accounts had used 126 Quartz with 15 ticks each

Main : event CE's and NP 2 Passionlip

Sub : event CE's , Meltlilith , Np 2 Passionlip , and NP 3 Suzuka Gozen

Satisfying rolls , glad i saved up and got all of them.
Kaimax Best Master-San
This Event is Savage... those Wanted Servants is not joke. St.George pretty much flatten my team to the ground.

Gacharesults
Main account got PassionLip (Luck Karma already spent for Yolo Gilgamesh), alt got nothing. lol
I got 3 Suzukas and all the CEs I ever wanted in 3 10 rolls. I really shouldn't be complaining, but I'd trade 2 Suzukas for a Melt really...

Eh, the Wanted fights aren't THAT hard since you can make any team you want. If you insist to fight with CC/Extra Servants then yeah, it can be a little bit bothersome.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Zolnir wrote...
Eh, the Wanted fights aren't THAT hard since you can make any team you want. If you insist to fight with CC/Extra Servants then yeah, it can be a little bit bothersome.

Funny thing is, I did just that. lol
He was my first Wanted Servant, so expectations was betrayed. and I haven't read the guides at that time.

EDIT: Found out pretty late that, This is an actually full blown "Epic of Remnant" Chapter...
Also DAT FINAL BOSS
She was a bitch to take down since I don't have any 5 Star Casters. All of my Merlin supports have vanished for some mysterious reasons, and I can't afford the slot for anyone else but Melt because I lack the damage otherwise. Frontline Mashu was the sole reason I even managed to beat it. =.=
Kaimax Best Master-San
Zolnir wrote...
She was a bitch to take down since I don't have any 5 Star Casters. All of my Merlin supports have vanished for some mysterious reasons, and I can't afford the slot for anyone else but Melt because I lack the damage otherwise. Frontline Mashu was the sole reason I even managed to beat it. =.=

Did you buy all the debuff and was still that hard?
Yeah i did, this is a Beast type who doesn't take any extra damage from anyone except Moon Cancer and Alter Ego and I can only field Servants that - ironically - deal damage but not build walls like Mashu/Merlin/Zhuge Liang. So I dropped Mashu/Scathach/Melt at the frontline, and whatever that has at least 1 Dodge at the back. But I still had to spend 1 Command Spell to keep Mashu alive so I can make the final push. The boss' crits are annoying as hell especially during the 2nd and 3rd health bar.
Im behind i just started the event need to figure out what CE i need to use where i ended up with 1 passionlip and about 7 of the 4 star CE
Kaimax Best Master-San
Fuck...
Second Gacha summons
KIARA~~~!
Along with Emiya (shinjuku), Elizabeth and Robin.

Good thing I didn't roll once more for Melt or Passionlips.
Unfortunately, I did. This is my first time being baited in F/GO - I should've suspected it the moment I read that Kiara's NP was actually inverted and that she may be an Alter Ego. Lesson for the future: Roll only when an event's about to end.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Meh duds, Rank 5 CEs all around from the 4 Ticket and my last 10 roll.

Now, save up for Summer, no more bait eating.
Summer Raikou is the last thing I want so my opinion of this summer event is a meh, unless Shuten somehow manages to top her already skimpy dress with an even skimpier swimsuit somehow.
Gotta keep spamming that Proto Cu or Lubu stage for those damn plumes XD

EDIT :
Spoiler:

Please like the Fate/Grand Order US o we can reach 30k likes to get these
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/BPwXicp.jpg

EDIT[2] :

9 Mil DL Campaign

9 day login bonuses
Double Success rate on servant upgrades
Daily login reward , Void Dust changed to Chains(i can finally upgrade Quetz's remaining skills)
Double FP gain and half AP on Strengthening Quests
Quartz Fragments doubled for a week

Goddesses Gacha
Forum Image: http://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/900man_def5s/summon_banner.png

Strengthening Quests Vol. 6
Forum Image: http://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/reinforcement06_b2eo0/top_banner.png

Hunting Quests 3 (please let it be plumes/gears/chains/bones or skill stones!!!!)Forum Image: http://news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/huntingquest03_ly9s0/top_banner.png
Kaimax Best Master-San
Did Jeane get an unannounced Strengthening quest?
Because I just realized it today, when I saw there was one more "interlude" quest added to my list.... lol
There goes the one demerit that made her very lackluster...now if they just fix her skills...
Kaimax wrote...
Did Jeane get an unannounced Strengthening quest?
Because I just realized it today, when I saw there was one more "interlude" quest added to my list.... lol
There goes the one demerit that made her very lackluster...now if they just fix her skills...

It was announced , along Vlad that gets a skill upgrade that adds attack buff to his def buff , and Helena making her NP ignore defense.
Kaimax Best Master-San
I just realized I fucked up my consecutive logins...
Apparently I didn't Login on the 28th, and technically yes I didn't login on that FML...fuckin timezones
So, with a time difference of -2 hours from Japan, I already cleared the hunting quest for the 28th, 2 hours before it was midnight in my timezone, and even did the Jeane Quest, and then posted here on 1am in my timezone, an hour before new login day is recorded, but my head canon already thinks that I safely logged in that day and didn't bother to play the game again all day... FUUUUUUCCCCKKK
My Head canon made it worst because on the 27th I received the 7th day login bonus, and by following that logic, seeing the daily login reset to 2000FP at the 29th didn't faze me at all... FUUUCKK

No wonder I didn't receive 9Exp cards yesterday and 9 Fou atk cards today....T_T
Lost 6 potential Tickets....