[Kojima Miu] The Double Secret

Pages 12Next
Your sexual desires are up to you alone. You've got free will, and aren't bound by society's rules...

FAKKU is delighted to announce a new title, The Double Secret by Kojima Miu! The Double Secret is FAKKU's first release from legendary publisher LEED, so our users may not be familiar with Kojima Miu and what LEED has to offer. Therefore, introductions to both Kojima and this title are in order!

Kojima Miu is an ero manga veteran with nearly a dozen books in print from a handful of Japanese publishers. Kojima's works specialize in mature, sexy women and genderbending, drawn in a classic art style which makes the naughtiness of their stories really hit home.

As for The Double Secret itself, this book is a grower, not a shower. But if you like what it's selling, it will leave you satisfied. The book is chock-full of content not commonly seen on the subscription: girl-on-girl (with nary a dick in sight!), pegging, and plenty of cute crossdressing. And, most special of all, The Double Secret is one continuous story.

Himejima Mika is a high school girl with a lot of secrets... But the biggest one is that she's been seeing her stepfather, Sakamoto, behind her mother's back. The already scandalous plot thickens when Mika brings her classmate, Natsuki, home to join the fun. Natsuki is a shy, adorable femboy in the process of discovering himself sexually, and is desperately in love with Sakamoto, who Natsuki knows as "sensei"!

As the story progresses you can expect more characters, more entanglements, and tons of hot sex. But you can also expect a surprising amount of sweetness and care from this filthy fable. Because, after all...

Life is about experimenting.

The Double Secret has something to offer readers with a range of interests. Furthermore, with a continuous story, you know it's going to be exciting from start to finish. Look forward to it!

Get the book Here!

Release Dates

Pre-Order - June 15th, 2017
Digital - June 22nd, 2017
Paperback - November 2017

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/ds-jacket.jpg

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/ds-samples.jpg
Excitement has overtaken me.

Because this is from a new Publisher will the trim size of the book be any different?

I know that FAKKU mimics the japanese version (except being in English) but does LEED publish books in the same format as Wani?
luckydog001 wrote...

Because this is from a new Publisher will the trim size of the book be any different.

I know that FAKKU mimics the japanese version (except being in English) but does LEED publish books in the same format as Wani?

I'm really excited for this one as well, and it's the same size as our other books!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I never heard or seen this one yet... sure im in.
Jacob wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

Because this is from a new Publisher will the trim size of the book be any different.

I'm really excited for this one as well, and it's the same size as our other books!

Wonderful news, and on a side note it's great that you guys are working with another new publisher, and that FAKKU is growing at such an amazing pace!
I am a pervert so I will consider this one.
JohnFNSeiler Resident Flatscan
This book is pretty legit. It's def a book that should be in everyone's Fakku collection.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Oh, a glasses girl! And...Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/y6iLrv6.gif
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Sounds quite interesting, even with the cheating involved. And traps are always a plus.
That plot sounds amazing and I'm slightly angry that I feel like pushing money into this because it's money I don't have but it will go to this, I'm sure
Love this art style, this one can't come soon enough.
Nice I guess for the people who like this kind of book.

Me on other hand want finally a way to mute certain stuff.
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
So happy to see another awesome book and from another publisher bought overseas. When the saw the publisher's name I immediately thought of the green building certifcation, ha.
Well, this book is clearly not up my alley, but it's good to see that the number of publishers that FAKKU has access to is increasing.
Yes I'm definitely in and why do i suddenly having less and less money
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
All of my Fakku buttons have been gently touched spinning me into excitement, "trap" very nice.
This book had a lot of twists and turns but I am a huge fan of debauchery so it really left a good impression in the end.

This was definetly the most intriguing H book I have ever read.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Ahhhh
Spoiler:
incest wincest

Ok. Best 24$ spend aince thailand.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
The date listed for download links is for July 6th, most of the office will be at Expo the rest of this week and will be flying back on the 5th. It's likely that the download links will be delayed a little, but they will be a priority to add to the site as soon as we're back.

A couple small changes were made to the pages, and we'll be adding the inside cover to the book on the reader along with your download links that will be added.

Thank you everyone who purchased the book, I enjoyed the book quite a bit with all its twists and turns along the way and I hope you did as well :)
Just finished reading this and loved every bit of it. Thank you Fakku for another great release.
Pages 12Next