Is it just me or does movies these days just suck?

animefreak_usa Child of Samael
99% Hollywood blockbusters. Some are fanboy things but i mean original story kinda stuff not adaptions of book/manga/anime/comic stuff... which most of those also are meh to shit. Nothing mean the genres. Last just good horror film was 'in the mouth of madness'. I mean i like deadpool and starwars but it's not awesome classic in the making.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Movies I enjoyed this year:
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
John Wick 2
Wonderwomen
Get Out

There's others I enjoyed a bit like GiTS, Kong remake#3(?) & Split but they're a hard sell to a lot of folks.

Wouldn't say they all suck, just that there's so much coming out it's hard to completely care.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Most of the movies I've this year seen were remakes or reboots, and were very hit and miss. Mostly miss.

Wildly.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I heard the Tupac movie sucked ass. I'll go see it regardless, but my hype for it went straight out the window.
Everything sucks.
Baahubali 2 shits on every movie
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
I don't watch movies that often, so I'm pretty sure they do suck.
Usually 1-3 great movies every year. You're not watching the right movies.
Get Out was pretty good, and I really liked Wonder Woman. I fucking hate superhero movies but that one was awesome.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Hey that Spiderman movie was great. Looking forward to that Stephen King movie to hot the theater.
New IT trailer is awesome.

But yeah, there's a lot of shit out lately. Especially the comic book stuff. All the CG gives them this same aesthetic that puts me off and makes every film look exactly the same to me. I never really cared about comic books anyway so the stories don't interest me either, meaning I can't appreciate the movie adaptations.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Spiderman and Baby Driver were good.
The new Death Wish doesn't look too bad. Good plot. Was abused via the Punisher but still not bad for a 70's reboot.
CronaBaka wrote...
I don't watch movies that often, so I'm pretty sure they do suck.

The fact that you don't watch movies and think they suck makes me feel inclined to watch movies again... they must actually be pretty good!
Last movie I watched was Valerian, turned out to be pretty decent.
Callonia wrote...
Last movie I watched was Valerian, turned out to be pretty decent.