New Magazines: Comic Bavel, Comic Europa, Girls forM!

Pages 12Next
YQII FAKKU Translator
We launched our subscription service in 2015 with two of the biggest magazines in Japan: Comic Kairakuten and Comic X-Eros. We followed this up by adding Comic Shitsurakuten and Comic Kairakuten BEAST in 2016, bringing over the entire lineup of monthly magazines from our Japanese partner. Over these two years, this has resulted in close to 80 magazine volumes, over 1,600 full chapters, 200 spreads and illustrations, and 30,000 pages of translated, uncensored content! We at FAKKU are proud of what we've accomplished so far, and we can't thank you enough for your continued support.

Today we're excited to announce our biggest addition since the start of the service. As of this week, one more monthly magazine is joining the FAKKU lineup, as well as two extra magazines! Before we go into any more detail, let's give you a quick rundown of the three new magazines.

Comic Bavel

Comic Bavel is the first magazine from our new publishing partner Bunendo. It's a monthly magazine that size-wise lands somewhere in-between our current magazines with around 350 pages and 20 chapters each month. Here's a summary of some of the recent contributing artists as well as some sample images.

108-Go, Misaoka, Okada Kou , Suzuki Akoni, Tohyama Eight, Akuma, Alp, Aoba Hachi, Asamine Tel, Azuki Yui, Blue Gk, Fu-ta, Gegera Toshikazu, Gekka F-to, Gentsuki, Hanafuda Sakurano, Harukichi, Harurun, Hashibiro Kou, Hiroshiki, Ichiko, Inago, Johnny, Kanzaki Maguro, Ken-1, Kikuta Kouji, Kisen, Kyockcho, Leafy, Maki Daikichi, Maruwa Tarou, Maumen, Mda Starou, Menoko, Minami, Minato Itoya, Miyabi, Mizone, Nasipasuta, Nishin, Oouso, Ouji Hiyoko, Puyocha, Sasachinn, Sekiya Asami, Serizawa, Syou, Taira Issui, Tear, Touma Itsuki, Toyo, Uono Shinome, Yamada Yuuya, Yamamoto Zenzen, Yumeno Tanuki, Yumoteliuce
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/cb_previews.jpg

Comic Europa

Comic Europa is a sister magazine to Bavel. Much like how Shitsurakuten started out as a sporadically released bonus issue to Kairakuten which later grew into its own monthly title, this is a fairly new bonus magazine from the same publisher. It currently comes out every other month, and each issue is around 130 pages long.

Ban Kazuyasu, Broiler, Ebina Ebi, Emily, Fujitsuna, Hanafuda Sakurano, Johnny Yama, Kaga Akuru, Kaneko Toshiaki, Karakuchi Choucream, Labui, Leafy, Nanigawa Rui, Samidare Setsuna, Tanaka Ginji, Tetsuyama Kaya, Tom, Umiushi, Yomoyama Akira, Youta, Yu-ga, Yuzuki Makii
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/ce_previews.jpg

Girls forM

Finally, we have our first ever themed magazine: Girls forM. Akaneshinsha is a publisher known for releasing a large number of themed magazines, and this one is all about femdom. It covers a very wide spectrum, and you can expect to see everything from fairly mild domination to some quite extreme content. If you're a fan of Dibi's stories in X-Eros, wait until you see what they can get away with in this magazine!

New issues are released every fourth months, and the chapters are typically a bit longer. Expect around 16 chapters and just under 400 pages on average.

Ahobaka, Akai Mato, Akazawa Red, Amagaeru, Atahuta, Calipur, Clover, Dibi, Gin, Hanabi, Ichiko, Kinnotama, Kokuryuugan, Kosuke Haruhito, Kotatsu Tomodachi, Lorica, Marui Maru, Miyamoto Issa, Muk, Murasaki Nyaa, Navier Haruka 2t, Nokoppa, Oouso, Parabola, Piririnegi, Rasahan, Satetsu, Sexyturkey, Shida, Shinooka Homare, Shuko, Sorimura Youji, Stealth Changing Line, Sugar Milk, Tachibana Aruto, Usubeni Sakurako
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/g4m_previews.jpg

As you can tell, there's some artist overlap with our current magazines. Very few artists work exclusively with a single publisher, which was brought up in a recent Hitori chapter, so you can expect to see extra chapters from some familiar names along with a ton of brand new artists. We haven't fully decided yet on how to go about releasing all these new magazines. It's a lot of content and it introduces some new challenges, such as the irregular release rates for each magazine. That said, we're hoping to release them all in their entirety. The first issues we're working on and will be releasing from each magazine is Comic Bavel 2017-06, Comic Europa Vol.11, and Girls forM Vol.14.

Finally we have one last announcement that we're really happy to be able to share with you. In addition to all the newer issues coming out in the future, we also have access to all the backissues from these three magazines! That means that when we come across a sequel chapter, we have the option to go back and release the previous parts of the series, and this is likely how we'll initially utilize this back catalog. However, when we're caught up with the current issues, the plan is to go back and work on older magazine. For instance, Girls forM Vol.15 was just released the other day, but once we're done with Vol.14 and 15, we can start working on Vol.13 while waiting for Vol.16 to be released.

We will kick this off by releasing two chapters from each of the three new magazines on Tuesday, and after that they'll be mixed in along with the other releases. We're thrilled to bring some of the old favorites back to FAKKU, and hopefully, we can introduce you to some new favorites over the next few months!
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
Thank you.
Many thanks all around for this.

If these magazines have twitter accounts would someone be so kind to post links, please and thank you.
I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a bit lol
COMIC BAVEL!? Now that's a great great surprise, it means we're getting Suzuki Akoni, Sekiya Asami, Nanigawa Rui, more Alp, and finally Syou for the Yuri fans!? *Insert massive orgasm gif*
Though this might mean a slower release speed for each magazine, if the number of chapters per day doesn't change,
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I'm a simple man. I see Mizone, I'm happy. Definitely loving the rest of this as well, though. *nods* And a lot of other great names there, some we've also already seen in the Wani magazines.

Best luck with these and hopefully we'll see you expand even more in the future!
G4M and Bavel! That's a surprise for sure, I wasn't expecting this at all.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Girls for M - you either love it or hate it. I for my part am not a fan of the magazine as a lot of stories include urethral sounding and/or ball crushing, but I'm happy for subscribers who like this kind of stories. Now I have to figure out how to stay true to my "reading all stories" policy...

luinthoron wrote...
I'm a simple man. I see Mizone, I'm happy.

Agreed!
luckydog001 wrote...
Many thanks all around for this.

If these magazines have twitter accounts would someone be so kind to post links, please and thank you.

https://twitter.com/Girls_forM_pr
https://twitter.com/comic_bavel
https://twitter.com/bunendo_comics
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
YQII wrote...
Mizone

Forum Image: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answers/3187000/3187369_1364189831783.79res_500_277.jpg

That's beautiful day for us monster girls lovers.

Fakku gets better every year!
OH MY GODDDD !!!

I'm very excited !! I can't believe my eyes.
I love all new three magazines.
Now this is great to hear.
And I still find it funny that I'm paying for this. Who would have thought that an easy to access, no fuss, NO REGION LOCK subscription method would be so appealing. wank you very much <3
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
(Cocks head) what's that... Oh! I think I hear the whining of scanlators who think they were anything other than a stopgap before legal methods emerged...

Seriously. More creators getting my money? Cool.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Girls for M... Where do i sell my soul at for lifetime subs?
Girls forM?! I'm going to die from excitement!
Psychoburner420 The 420 Brownie
I am pleasantly surprised by the addition of GirlsforM. I highly approve of this.
Mizone is coming! MIZONE IS COMING!
OMG I'm so hyped right now. Thanks Fakku <3
I hope that one day you guys get to release pretty much all of Japanese magazines for us <3
Atmaniac There is no too big
Honey Pot Style, School Love Net and Girls forM ... damn, I'm very excited!!

A big hooray for Fakku, you're the best <3
Thanks, can't wait to read 1/3 of the published manga.
Will you bring some old volumes or just the new ones?

Comic fucking Bavel... Hanafuda Sakurano is here guys, I hope you guys bring some of his book too.
Pages 12Next