I need a professional translator(JAPANESE -> ENGLISH)

Hi everyone,i know a japanese doujin publisher that is planning to release on Steam a visual novel that has already been sold at Comiket,the visual novel in question is of the highest quality and it has already been translated into chinese and spanish,but he has yet to find someone that could translate it into english,so i wanted to ask if you know someone that could do it well enough to qualify for the job,please keep in mind that they will be paid for their work and will be able to negotiate their compensation with the developer.

As i've already mentioned the visual novel is japanese,i wish i could tell you more about it but the publisher that is working on it's western release has asked me not to divulge any information on it,what i can tell you is that it's a visual novel that has been released at Comiket.

If you're interested write a reply in this thread with along with links to everything you've translated so far,then i'll give you the email of the publisher and you can contact him and discuss the rest of the details.

EDIT:The publishing company is called Henteko Doujin,you can google it,here are the games they've already released on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Henteko%20Doujin
Plutomutt Loli Connoisseur
I know which one it it is and Steam can basically eat a bowl of shit for breakfast for what it did to that poor visual novel. I really hope you can find someone to help you finally bring *** *** ** **** to the western market....