[Locked] Hentai Anime is Coming to FAKKU!

Pages 123456NextLast
Today I am proud to announce that FAKKU has acquired Kitty Media, the most established hentai anime publisher the United States.

You can find our official press release here, but probably the most important thing to say is...

HENTAI ANIME IS COMING TO FAKKU!

Kitty Media has published numerous noteworthy anime titles such as Bible Black, Legend of the Overfiend, Another Lady Innocent, and many more. Although not all of their licenses are still active, we plan to do our best to revive their library of content and make it available on FAKKU. With Kitty Media’s established position as the leader in uncensored hentai anime, their library of content and industry experience will help bring FAKKU to the next level.

I grew up watching Kitty Media releases and I have no doubt that we will do incredible things with the brand.

We believe consumers are willing and wanting to support the industry, they just haven’t been given the opportunity through the existing distribution models. That’s something we are going to start developing for the future.

I'll be posting more details soon, but for now here are some preview screenshots from our library of content!

Itadaki! Seieki

itadaki-seieki-screenshot.jpg

Fuzzy Lips

fuzzy-lips-screenshot.jpg

KITE

kite-screenshot-1.jpg

Wait does this mean that there is a chance of obtaining Uncensored version of hentai which were censored before in the future?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I see the flames and smoke of burning keyboards from web warriors. Winter is coming.
HENTAI ANIME \o/ Oh yeah, give me!
omg omg omg. I'm practically freaking out.

Hentai anime is finally here on Fakku!

EDIT:

Oh god, an uncensored Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo?!
Fakku hentai videos just came back in a big way! DRM-free hentai videos are just what the doctor ordered!
Does this mean that we will be getting uncensored anime hentai versions of those or will they still be censored?

I mainly read hentai because I hate looking at pixels all the time. but if it is uncensored I would give hentai anime another try.

Also will the videos be included in the monthly membership or do we have to pay a small amount like some of the doujinshis?
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Awesome. Some of these I've already seen before, but it's certainly a very...very good excuse to rewatch it.

Also always nice to see FAKKU do more things, makes me happy to be on this site. I'd love to see more and I'm sure many of us, me included, can't wait for the first few releases we can expect from this.
623 FAKKU QA
Damn, I didn't realize some of those titles were Kitty Media. Fingers crossed that as many licenses as possible can be revived.
DudeWazap wrote...
Does this mean that we will be getting uncensored anime hentai versions of those or will they still be censored?

I mainly read hentai because I hate looking at pixels all the time. but if it is uncensored I would give hentai anime another try.

Also will the videos be included in the monthly membership or do we have to pay a small amount like some of the doujinshis?

All hentai anime will be uncensored, and all of it will be added to FAKKU at no additional charge!

And this is really thanks to all of your support
FAKKU plans to make Kitty Media titles available to users through their existing online
subscription service at no additional cost. Additionally FAKKU will offer DRM-free digital
purchases of each title.

+1
Will there be an official FAKKU Anime: Official Suggestion Topic thread made?

Cause I have few titles I'd love to see get uncensored releases.
Thank you so much for having both streaming and purchasable DRM-free downloads.
Wow, that sounds like a big shakeup! Definitely looking forward to what you're gonna release in the future!
Another reason to give up on 3D.
boltsandguns Electroshock TheRapist
this is fantastic
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
Jacob wrote...
All hentai anime will be uncensored, and all of it will be added to FAKKU at no additional charge!

I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. Thank you for the early Christmas gift.

Also, Fuzzy Lips is a personal fave
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
This is some incredible news, I was hoping something like this would happen! Needless to say, this is yet another reason I will remain a paying subscriber on FAKKU for a long...long time. I love supporting the industry as much as I can, so it's nice knowing I'll be contributing to it as well as the people behind-the-scenes in making it all happen.

Keep up the excellent work, FAKKU!
Jacob wrote...
DudeWazap wrote...

Awesome! thanks Jacob! I do have another question for you. I know that you guys will be releasing the full book of Futabu Mix later by Bosshi. I will be getting it for sure. But also wanted to know if there is any chance you will also ave the uncensored Bosshi Anime later on too? that would be amazing! :)
polwath Who cares?
No DRM is good for everyone. Like you done on comics.

Well done, FAKKU!

PS: I wonder if FAKKU will sold chapters in magazine as optional from subscribtion for user like 1.99$ per chapter. It should be good for everyone who want to own chapter without to access F! everytime to read it. Or sold whole magazine both digital and physical as Japan did.
Pages 123456NextLast