Hentai Games Now Available on FAKKU!

Pages 1234Next
Today I am proud to share our final announcement of 2017... HENTAI GAMES ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON FAKKU! We've teamed up with JAST, MangaGamer, NEKO WORKs, Illusion, Lyricbox, Denpasoft, and several other publishers and developers to make their games available on our platform.

And the first titles are available right now.

With the current climate of censorship on game distribution platforms, releasing games with mature content has become increasingly difficult. At FAKKU we stand against all forms of censorship and are taking the initiative to provide publishers and developers a platform with which to safely publish their work.

However, we will not be working with just anyone. FAKKU will be manually curating all games released on our platform. There will be a zero tolerance policy in place towards developers that make use of stolen art, flipped assets, or use machine translation in their games. We believe that keeping a consistent high quality level across everything we do is one of the most important things about FAKKU, so that belief will be extended to the games, as well.

In the coming months we'll be adding more games to FAKKU from these publishers and developers. Furthermore, expect to see announcements of additional partners to our line up, as well as some special announcements about things we are publishing on our own.

One more thing before we get into the games, FAKKU subscribers get a permanent 10% off all games available on FAKKU. That's in addition to all of the comics available on our subscription and the recently announced addition of hentai anime.

It's kind of like Amazon Prime but for hentai.

For the launch today, we have chosen some of our favorite titles to make available immediately.

NEKO WORKs

First up, NEKO WORKs is putting their entire catalog of Nekopara games onto FAKKU, with more games to come in the future. You may recognize the Nekopara artwork from Sayori, an artist who we are good friends with that has done work for Comic Shitsurakuten in the past and just completed a successful Kickstarter to create a Nekopara OVA. You can look forward to a lot more from both Sayori and NEKO WORKs coming to FAKKU in the future.

nekopara-launch.jpg

MangaGamer

MangaGamer has been publishing hentai games and visual novels in English for nearly 10 years. They have a massive catalog of titles that include such hits as Higurashi, Shuffle!, and Da Capo. We've selected a few titles to debut with on FAKKU, and you can look forward to the rest of their catalog being made available in the coming months.

Right now you can check out Imouto Paradise, Princess Evangile, Koihime Musou, Please Bang My Wife, Cho Dengeki Stryker, DEARDROPS, and Kindred Spirits on the Roof. And if you like yuri, you'll love A Kiss for the Petals!

petals-promo.jpg

JAST

JAST has been publishing hentai games in English for over 20 years and is the oldest and most established hentai game publisher in the United States. They are responsible for bringing over some of my favorite old school games like X-Change, Tokimeki Check-in, and Kana Little Sister. For their debut on FAKKU, JAST has made available the legendary School Days HQ and their brand new release of Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?!

school-days-800.jpg

Denpasoft

From the staff at Denpasoft "We at Denpasoft are very familiar with FAKKU having watched their meteoric growth over the last few years. In seeking out partners to distribute our games, we were very pleased to hear about FAKKU’s new gaming platform and we are pleased to be working together with them to release our localized games to a larger audience."

"All of us at Denpasoft including our partners are looking forward to working with FAKKU and the support of their enthusiastic fanbase!"

neko-nin-screen-2.jpg

Lyricbox

Lyricbox, a Japanese indie developer of erotic games, will be self-publishing their title “My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid?!” (aka HemoImo) via our new game platform. Our hope is that we can serve as an intermediary for many other indie Japanese developers so that they will find it easier to reach an audience overseas in a similar manner.

Soon you will be able to pre-order, play, and apply an anal suppository in My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid?!

hemoimo.jpg

Illusion

Finally we’d like to announce that we are working on a very special collaboration with one of Japan’s most famous adult game developers, Illusion! We are currently hard at work on our first title and we'll be announcing it in early 2018!
fakkuxillusion.png
They wanted to deliver a special message to their overseas fans:

From the staff at Illusion “We are thrilled that Illusion will be working together with FAKKU to bring our titles overseas. It makes us happy to know that Illusion fans will be playing international versions of our games. We’d truly like to thank FAKKU, who have agreed to help us release these international versions, along with all of the overseas fans who have been eagerly awaiting international Illusion games! We look forward to your continued support.”

---

That's all for now! Happy Holidays and we hope you enjoy these and the many games to come!
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Looking forward to that Illusion! title.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Ooh, definitely nice to see this! Even if I still prefer hard copies myself whenever possible.
I'm really excited about Fakku bringing more games for us.
- I still wait for a blacklist so I can avoid some stuff, but this is a happy addition.
Illusion partnership. Finally we can get Artificial Academy with a good translation hopefully.
Minikai Play Umineko :)
Is there any likelihood, with these being distributed in part by FAKKU now, of seeing all these games uncensored (for example, the Nekopara games uncensored would be quite a treat), or is that something that would be too difficult to attain or vary based on the game developer? I realize there's probably a large variance gap between getting the magazine chapters uncensored like you currently do, and getting the game to be uncensored. It's not a deal-breaker by any means, but it would be nice if that option were possible.

Great news otherwise; looking forward to see where this all goes from here.
akiba-kei Nobel Prize Winner
You know, I don't know any of these games, but there is one that I really would like you guys to translate or work with, and that is:
Sei Shoujo ~Seido Ikusei Gakuen [vndb]
Because I need more anal in my life and the art is superb.
Minikai wrote...
Is there any likelihood, with these being distributed in part by FAKKU now, of seeing all these games uncensored (for example, the Nekopara games uncensored would be quite a treat), or is that something that would be too difficult to attain or vary based on the game developer? I realize there's probably a large variance gap between getting the magazine chapters uncensored like you currently do, and getting the game to be uncensored. It's not a deal-breaker by any means, but it would be nice if that option were possible.

Absolutely within the realm of possibility, but it depends on the developer. In the case of Nekopara, we've been discussing it with the artist Sayori and she is open creating uncensored CGs once she has time! They've been busy with the release of the Nekopara OVA, so this possibly something we'll be able to do in 2018.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Illusion!? Am I really alive to see this day!?
iyArashi Level 29 Virgin
As much as I'd love another distribution platform for 18+ games, Steam is still the best for me because of regional pricing. I prefer the way MangaGamer did with Dal Segno where they sold the game for full price on Steam as well and just provided a free patch on their site. Jumping through hoops to apply decensorship patches is worth the hassle considering I can actually afford the game.

Although if this means Fakku is going to start localizing games, I wouldn't mind paying the dollar premium if you announce some compelling titles (maybe something from Eushully?)
Jacob wrote...
Absolutely within the realm of possibility, but it depends on the developer. In the case of Nekopara, we've been discussing it with the artist Sayori and she is open creating uncensored CGs once she has time! They've been busy with the release of the Nekopara OVA, so this possibly something we'll be able to do in 2018.

This is really surprising, given her past stance on releasing her manga uncensored. Nonetheless, good to hear. Hope we'll be able to read her manga uncensored as well.
Oh wow, this is crazy, Fantastic job to everyone at Fakku. I'm rather excited to hear about this Illusion project since they have a clear history of pointing out they can't sell games outside Japan. Getting Illusion games published over here is an incredible milestone and I hope that you may have the chance to publish some of their more famous games like Artificial Academy and Sexy Beach. As always, take my money and support! ... though I can't help but laugh at the timing considering I just bought A Clockwork Ley-Line from Denpasoft just a few days ago. Now I need to buy something from here to make up for it :)
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Words simply cannot describe how happy I am to see this announcement.

I have loved Visual Novels since a long time ago and seeing them get some love on this site that I also love, as well as translated to english so more people can enjoy them as well is just...Awesome.

I definitely hope to see more titles get onto here and translated.

That being said, this seems like it'd be painful for my wallet. A good kind of pain? Perhaps.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
As a lifelong Mac OS user, I have heard of these games, but never played one. Any chance any of the games will be OS X compatible? The ones I checked all seemed to be Windows only, so I am assuming everything is Windows plat right now.
I mean, you guys were already pretty fucking awesome but this combined with the recent hentai anime announcement has pushed you to the next level. I absolutely love what you've done for the hentai community and am looking forward to an awesome 2018. Thanks for everything!
Will these be distributed DRM free? Also, will there be some sort of account page where we can see what we've purchased and redownload whenever we want (seems simple, yet the Denpasoft store can't do it)?
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
pretty cool end of year announcement!
peb2000 wrote...
Will these be distributed DRM free? Also, will there be some sort of account page where we can see what we've purchased and redownload whenever we want?

All games come with DRM-free downloads and you can keep track of the games you own here: https://www.fakku.net/users/peb2000-5666582/games
Jacob wrote...
peb2000 wrote...
Will these be distributed DRM free? Also, will there be some sort of account page where we can see what we've purchased and redownload whenever we want?

All games come with DRM-free downloads and you can keep track of the games you own here: https://www.fakku.net/users/peb2000-5666582/games

What if I previously purchased titles from MangaGamer? Is there a way to have them placed in my Fakku library? I love the DRM-free games, but I don't want to buy them again.
FAKKU store NEEDS to show which games have mosaic and are censored. Otherwise people will blindly trust FAKKU due to other stuff being uncensored and buy it without knowing.

Disappointed with this announcement when i found out even Fakku didn't push for uncensoring the mosaics for all the games they will be selling on their platform. I know they are simply selling other publishers games, but I thought Fakku would only try to publish uncensored stuff rather than censored games too and try to leverage their platform's size and try to make more games uncensored finally getting rid of Sekai's terrible localization policies of "we will take whatever they give us".

Current censored (mosaic) games (In reality all from Sekai Project/Denpasoft):
NEKOPARA (0,1,2,3)
Wagamama High Spec
A Clockwork Ley-Line: The Borderline of Dusk

If Fakku does eventually go for uncensored VN's only please do consider grabbing some new companies on board like Elf for White album etc. which have awesome stories. And maybe CM3D2? The best VR (or not VR) hentai game ever for your own personal waifu. Not to mention they got tons of DLC's that can also be sold for CM3D2.

Also would be awesome if they relicensed some games Mangagamer licensed from minori uncensored, or Grisaia from Frontwing.
Pages 1234Next