I know I'm a freak but...

So like, I enjoy masturbating like any guy but I think I enjoy it more when being watched. Thus, Skyping my favorite masterbation medium (Assuming that I can get someone to join me). I guess I was wondering if anyone else was the same way (and I guess if anyone is interested in doing a Skype masterbation session...lol?)
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Sounds interesting, but sorry, I haven't reached that low yet (no offence to you or your fetish).
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I've only done it so long as they were getting sexual gratification out of it and were giving me something in return. Which I guess is just a form of cyber sex.

Not done it for a while now though. Doesn't feel the same as actually being balls-deep in someone.
Does it matter who you're being watched by? Do you mean they have to be doing stuff too?

That reminds me I really wish Fakku had a voyeur tag.
I 100% get it!~ it feels very naughty to be watched and I sort of get off from being embarrassed. so, 95% of the time i’m cumming on skype in front of the camera. unfortunately, i cannot join you (my boyfriend would not be happy) but if you need someone to talk to about it then i’ll be willing!
~exhibitionist babegirl
how cute are you?
would you do more... go into some trap territory, then if that was the case, well how could I say no lol