What kind of merchandise do you want?

Pages Prev23456Next
Kisuka wrote...
[quote="gunplaman"]

It's extremely feasible. It's all a matter of how much of a demand the community has for it.

Count me for one :D
Zesty_ Lemony Fresh!
I'd certainly be down for some big ol' H3H3-size beanies with the Fakku logo and what have you.
My head iss cold guys!
Plutomutt Loli Connoisseur
ANYTHING else by Henreader!!!! Their skateboard doth bless my house, I crave more merch from them!!!!!!
High quality prints on card stock would be cool. Parricularly if you could offere a selection of covers from the magazines.
I know jacob said he was not planning on having them purchasable but i feel they would sell well. if we could by the meruko and sakurai energy stories as paperback books.
623 FAKKU QA
Tsujoi wrote...
A.I. wrote...
my suggestion: Iphone cases of Sakurai Energy's art!

That'd be pretty dope actually.

Bringing this up again because I really want it.

Edit: Also Metamorphosis poster:
623 wrote...
sl01 wrote...
Got my bundle of despair in today. As always top notch quality. Thanks Fakku,

i'm going to re-throw a idea out. It's a crazy world and you never know what will happen.

"Hey folks at Fakku, I have idea/request for a nice large wall scroll connected to Metamorphosis. When you go to the store tab and click on the link to order the book you see that image of the three stages of yoshiba. That would be a awesome wall scroll that I would pay for. If, I keep throwing my ideas out something my come to fruition. Thanks for your dedication."

I would buy a poster/scroll of the banner that's been around for a while of the two faces of Saki (glasses/gyaru). Something like this I guess:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://image.ibb.co/jcTo3v/glasses.png
Likely unfeasible, but any chance of a return of the Golden Boy and Nichijou shirts?
My Golden Boy suffered an unfortunate mishap with bleach, so I was hoping to replace it...
Second Cuming Saving Your Tags
I wouldn't mind a poster for Ecchi Sketch of the three dark girls chapter.

Ooo or more Figurines based on certain fakku books!

-GASP-

10/10 would buy.
Well, to keep the thread going, how about making cosplays based off of certain heroines of the book releases? If I love a book and a certain outfit my favorite waifu wore, having it on my real 3D girlfriend wouldn't hurt at all.
I just want them to restock Henreader's skateboard......
Can we get FAKKu themed condoms?
Slee21 wrote...
I can just see the tagline, "Unleash Your Inner Hentai Protagonist!"
derman190 wrote...
Slee21 wrote...
I can just see the tagline, "Unleash Your Inner Hentai Protagonist!"
"We hope you'll use them someday"
Fakku selling oneholes would be the best.
Tank tops plz
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Xylonyan wrote...
Fakku selling oneholes would be the best.

I agree, that would be awesome! I am not brave enough to have Fakku branded merch in public, but would consider private use merch (hand towels, lube, oneholes, bookmarks, etc.).

I would also love an art book, a collection of magazine covers (ideally without the extra text). Most of the covers are just amazing works by the masters of the form.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
People are asking for onaholes... I would make a fakku gone wild joke but that picture's gone.
Hello all,

Anyone else really interested in getting more Ishikei products? He has quite a lot of books out there..
I feel that parody products are not able to be sold.. but there is that MEME50 box with the Granblue doujin in there..

I just hope we get more items from him!
Whenever I look at the available magazines I am very enticed and smitten with the magazine covers. They are so gorgeous, so much that I would very much like it if FAKKU! could publish an almanac of all the licensed magazine covers as a physical copy. Example: Comic X Eros covers of 2017. Not only do I want them for their artistic merit, but also because as an aspiring hentai artist, the covers provide great reference materials. A nice touch would also be the addition of artist cover comments.

I also would like those very covers to be either posters or wall scrolls, they brighten any room in sexiness. (And not limited edition).
You know, I look through this thread and I have yet to see Wall scrolls. I love wall scrolls, even if they are more work to take care of. I love to be able move a high quality wall scroll around my room
Pages Prev23456Next