The wallpaper corner

Pages Prev23456Next
BitNdragon More Than A God
gonya wrote...
BitNdragon wrote...
Another request if you have the source file the new violation 62 would be a good background for my phone :)

Hmm I forgot to grab all the other YUG's illustrations, might take a while to recover them.

Aww.. That sucks but I understand. I'll just use one of the many other great images for now :P if you get the YUG images I'd love to see some of them posted here in the future :)
gonya FAKKU! Letterer
ditama wrote...
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to make wallpapers from material in some of the books that FAKKU has published? I randomly remembered that there were two wallpapers made for "Renai Sample" around when it was released and after looking back at some of the older threads in the Books forum, I noticed this preview Jacob posted with assets from "Peachy-Butt Girls" and thought that a higher resolution version could be used to make a nice desktop wallpaper:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/cover_cmyk04_4c.jpg

Off the top of my head, a few other covers from books that could be made into desktop wallpapers include "Shoujo Material" (I think I actually had a de-texted scan of this cover as my wallpaper years ago), "Ima♡Real", "Kogals, Sluts, and Whatever.", "MEME50 Box", and "Does This Strange Body Please You?". It might also make sense to have a separate wallpaper thread in the Books forum for wallpapers from books, although it could be confusing having two different wallpaper threads.

That's an interesting question, I'll ask tomorrow about what can we do about it
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
There are so many my head is going to explode. my I suggest some Yuri, Traps, Mature and more Loli . Thank you
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Very nice, thank you! ^_^
Thorhait Yari Ashigaru
First of all, thank you for the wallpapers. They are very much appreciated. But I wanted to ask, what was decided for the Fakku Books Wallpaper idea. Because some of those colorspreads and Booklets just scream to be turned into screenshots. Thank you.
Amazing idea!
I would really support a wallpaper section as part of the subscription.

Thanks!
If possible, could you please do ones for Siokonbu's cover for Comic Bavel 2017-11 and Akinosora's spread in Xeros #48?
Thank you for all the wallpapers
Thank you for the wallpapers! I haven't used any yet, but I've been saving the ones I really favor.

If possible, could you make a wallpaper from the Comic Kairakuten 03-2018 cover? It's such a cute drawing from Mitiking.
This forum seems kinda dead :(
It is dead, and I check it multiple times a week hoping for an update :(
Amazing 😮!
YQII FAKKU Translator
This started as a side project during a period when we had a shortage of material to work on. We've since picked up 4 new magazines and expanded to anime/games, so the topic will only be updated if there's spare time to work on wallpapers.
pls put this post on the stickies
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Man... didn't visit this thread for ages...
Over 2 years since last wallpaper post.. damn haha
Pages Prev23456Next