Bring back Fakku Dating!

do you guys want Fakku dating to be back permanently?

Total Votes : 47
I have been searching for a good dating site for anime and hentai lovers but nothing stakes up to Fakku dating! Please bring it back Fakku! I even tried making a group on FB and that was just down right stupid. I know you guys only did it for april fools but it's the best thing for us hentai lovers!
I don't think it can survive on its own. It needs more than a few regulars to work. The fact that it was a novelty is what brought people in, but being a novelty can't make it sustainable. Maybe if you can think of a good way to improve the experience it could work.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
It's not a good idea. All it was, was a bunch of dudes pretending to be chicks, and thirsty af dudes. It wouldn't work out realistically/ was too basic to really work properly
Drifter995 wrote...
It's not a good idea. All it was, was a bunch of dudes pretending to be chicks, and thirsty af dudes. It wouldn't work out realistically/ was too basic to really work properly

well, it worked for a few. sure it's not perfect but it's better than nothing.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
Apparently it's accessible again and seems to be working, link here. No idea how long it's been up. Good luck finding anyone though, I didn't get a match until I tried it on another device. The tag selection looks different than I remember, but I could be mistaken.
How come? And they didn't say anything? Hahaha
Well, I guess time to enjoy some convos again.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
fallenwing13 wrote...

My guess is that they might have something planned for it and are waiting to make an announcement. I've also noticed that the image on the first page is from Kairakuten 2017-11 and not Kairakuten 2017-04 as well as some different avatars.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
ditama wrote...
fallenwing13 wrote...

My guess is that they might have something planned for it and are waiting to make an announcement. I've also noticed that the image on the first page is from Kairakuten 2017-11 and not Kairakuten 2017-04 as well as some different avatars.

In case you didn't notice it already, he brought it back for valentines day.
Still a bit pointless imo, but eh
Drifter995 wrote...
[quote="ditama"]
Still a bit pointless imo, but eh

Agreed, I suppose it’s “advertising” (I use that term very loosely) may make some people decide to sub or buy some book...
Azathoth771 **AHEGAO INTENSIFIES**
Fakku Dating dont work, still waiting, help! i dont noticed yesterday so i cant tried.
Azathoth771 wrote...
Fakku Dating dont work, still waiting, help! i dont noticed yesterday so i cant tried.

It works. it just means there is no one on with the same taste as u. best to change the kink part to all only