Honey Select Unlimited - The Ultimate Character Creator

Pages 1234Next
Today I am proud to announce our first official game, Honey Select Unlimited! Pre-orders start today with a free demo available for all users to enjoy.

In December we announced our partnership with legendary Japanese game developer Illusion, Honey Select Unlimited is the first of hopefully many titles we publisher together in English. Thanks to support from all of you, we’ve been able to show Japanese developers, publishers, and artists that had previously chosen to ignore the international market (often blocking foreigners from viewing their websites entirely) that there are people around the world that want to support their work. Now we need your help to make this release a success so we can bring over more games like this!

I hope over the past few years we've been able to show all of you that we are striving to grow the industry outside of Japan for the better.

That said, today we're publishing the first game under the FAKKU banner: Honey Select Unlimited.

Honey Select Unlimited will be released in English completely uncensored for the first time, with assets directly from the Japanese game developer. No white bars, no mosaics, and no telescoping glowing light saber penises. Like all FAKKU releases, Honey Select Unlimited will be made available completely DRM-free. Additionally, users who subscribe to FAKKU will get 10% off the game and a discount on all games made available on FAKKU.

honey-select-header2.jpg

Game Trailer

You can check out the SFW trailer for Honey Select Unlimited below, or go watch the NSFW version on the pre-order page!

Features

There are thousands of customization options available resulting in an infinite number of unique characters you can create, including brand new apparel items from FAKKU! Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize and truly make your character one of a kind. Characters are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.

honey-select-image-2.jpg

honey-screen-2.jpg

FAKKU Mascot Momoka

As a special thank you to FAKKU, Illusion developers created a unique Momoka character in game as one of the default choices! Even going so far as to create a new model for her outfit.

honey-screen-6.jpg

You can even share an intimate moment with the official FAKKU mascot, Momoka.

Be gentle with her.

honey-screen-5.jpg

Share Your Characters

A unique feature of Honey Select is the ability to create downloadable trading cards for the characters you create. It's a great way to both save your characters for later and to share them with others!

honey-select-image-3.jpg

We hope you support our release of Honey Select Unlimited. From the staff at Illusion: “We are thrilled that Illusion will be working together with FAKKU to bring our titles overseas. It makes us happy to know that Illusion fans will be playing international versions of our games. We’d truly like to thank FAKKU, who have agreed to help us release these international versions, along with all of the overseas fans who have been eagerly awaiting international Illusion games! We look forward to your continued support.”

Enjoy the game!
We've created a frequently asked questions topic going over some questions we anticipate getting asked. Head over there if you have any questions about mod support (we love mods), a Mac version (we're legitimately looking into it), and more.
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
Jacob, are you god?
KogXXV Loves a good plot
I wasn't expecting to drop some more money but here I am. I'm super pumped for this!
Sick. The demo's working great. Looking forward that full version!
Thank you! You and your team work hard and we are all grateful :)
Was not expecting to see this damn awesome. By the way will you also release illusion new work koikatsu somewhere down the line?
Sentinels wrote...
Was not expecting to see this damn awesome. By the way will you also release illusion new work koikatsu somewhere down the line?

I think maybe that depends on how well Honey Select does. This is a good opportunity to show the developers that we have the demand.
Please stop punching my wallet like this.

It can't take anymore.

My poor, poor wallet.
Mashing the preorder button right now.
udoji Peen to Poon
Just a heads up, when I pre-ordered this game, it initially showed the subscription discount price, but in the cart it was the standard price. Not sure if anyone else got the same thing.
I'm really happy that this game is getting localized.

That being said, I can't help but feel disappointed that the uncensored genitals/insertion is more or less the same as the community mods. Illusion should take some notes from Miconisomi's After Service Gangbang Addicts. In that game you could actually see the clitoris stretch when the penis inserts.
udoji wrote...
Just a heads up, when I pre-ordered this game, it initially showed the subscription discount price, but in the cart it was the standard price. Not sure if anyone else got the same thing.
Same thing for me.
For me, I went to the store and added it to my cart through there (discount was correctly applied). Might be a bug.
Cheesus Netorare Pirate
Oof, I just got done creating a character and then found out that you can only play via mouse wheel. Mine does not work at all so now I can't play. I hope you'll add other options at some point.
Cheesus wrote...
Oof, I just got done creating a character and then found out that you can only play via mouse wheel. Mine does not work at all so now I can't play. I hope you'll add other options at some point.

As a workaround you can try AutoHotkey.
Here's a simple script that allows you to use Insert/Delete instead of scrolling up or down.

First download and install AutoHotkey (you can Google that)

Open notepad and paste the following.

Ins::Send, {WheelUp}
Del::Send, {WheelDown}

Save that as a file named honey_select.ahk Then when you want to play Honey Select, you can just run that script. If you want to remove this macro, you can find the AutoHotkey script in your system tray. It looks like this Forum Image: https://puu.sh/ztDmF/59207ed7c5.png Just right click that icon and select Exit.
Cheesus Netorare Pirate
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Cheesus wrote...

Here's a simple script that allows you to use Insert/Delete instead of scrolling up or down.

Save that as a file named honey_select.ahk Then when you want to play Honey Select, you can just run that script. If you want to remove this macro, you can find the AutoHotkey script in your system tray. It looks like this Forum Image: https://puu.sh/ztDmF/59207ed7c5.png Just right click that icon and select Exit.

That works. Thank you very much!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
We'll look into it, but we'd recommend looking into a 3rd party input program to emulate a mousewheel.
Great stuff right here. Cant wait for release. You guys should also localize Koikatsu
SpeedPunk Neptunia Fan
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Cheesus wrote...

Thanks for this as well. Using a laptop for this but the touch pad mouse scrolling wasn't working in game. Wish there was an option in game to change the mouse scrolling to an input.
Pages 1234Next